PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dalton Keene practices 12/2

Does this sound good to yoU?
Just this year we drafted three players who can play: Dugger, Onwenu and Herron, and that is their rookies season.
Just because Uncle Dugg is playing doesn't actually mean that he can play...

Looks pretty good to me. Playing 80% of snaps lately in a VERY good secondary.

I'd also argue this past draft was pretty successful already between Dugger, Onwenu, Herron, and even Uche who looks disruptive out there. If one of Asiasi/Keene works out, even better.

It's about an absolute given that rookie skill players won't play their first year with the Pats.
And if they do, they're gone in 2 years. (Dobson, Tompkins, Mitchell - and just watch Sony & Harry disappear. )
So far, Meyers might break the mold. But, our TE's are being stashed for who knows why?!
At this point, especially if we lose to Chargers - I'd rather just see Stid and the young guns play out the year.
You gotta get their feet wet.

He has some coverage problems and even then he isn't horrible; in fact, he was decent against Andrews. He is already playing all over the field and gives effective run support. He's much better than Chung when he was a rookie.

I get hating on some other Pats players but this is really a hot take.

He has some coverage problems and even then he isn't horrible; in fact, he was decent against Andrews. He is already playing all over the field and gives effective run support. He's much better than Chung when he was a rookie.

I get hating on some other Pats players but this is really a hot take.
He’s being used in the same role as Chung, which helps. Chung was being used as a deep safety as a rookie and was a fish out of water there. Dugger has been solid, even while being targeted quite often. He still needs to develop, but you can see the potential there.

I'd also argue this past draft was pretty successful already between Dugger, Onwenu, Herron, and even Uche who looks disruptive out there. If one of Asiasi/Keene works out, even better.

successful? We could have moved up only one spot and drafted future hall of fame WR Justin Jefferson!

I still think Jennings will emerge as a contributor.

I agree about Jennings. I think Duggar, Uche, Jennings, Herron and Onmenu are keepers. Still waiting to see about Keene and Asiasi. Hopefully at least one of the TEs is a keeper too.

Does this sound good to yoU?
Just this year we drafted three players who can play: Dugger, Onwenu and Herron, and that is their rookies season.
Uche says hi.

Uche says hi.
No one seems to notice him but you and me. From what I’ve seen, the kid is raw but he can play. On one play in the Texans game, Deshaun didn’t even try to dodge him, but threw the ball away, in part because Uche was closing so damn fast.

Yeah I wouldn't complain about this draft class. It looks like we've got some already solid players with potential to be really good.

He plays slow but it’s hard to tell if that’s because as a rookie the game is too fast for him yet or he just isn’t that good. We should able to tell by next season.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back