PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas Clark out indefinitely due to injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
For how long? They have a bye week now.

Hope he's not back by November 21st.

Unlike a reciever, I think it would be harder to just plug in another tight end for Manning to make great.

No Ed Reed

No V jack this week

Maybe No Clark when we play Indy

Belichick must be going to Church this year :eek:

This is sad news I want to beat teams at the best not without star players

Yup. I wish him well, and a speedy recovery with no lasting damage.

No Ed Reed

No V jack this week

Hopefully no Floyd this week either and Rice doesn't return for the Vikings next week.

And no Darrell Revis for entire second half with a 14-10 lead in week 2, still very, very pissed we lost that game. No Calvin Pace or Santonio Holmes in that game either. Too bad Moss made his highlight catch then decided to call it a day.

Who gives a crap? You don't get an extra win for beating a team at full strength (which no one is ever at). Whatever gives our team the best chance to win is what I want. I don't root for people to get hurt but I'm not going to lie and say I don't get giddy when I hear of big injuries to rival teams as it just makes our chances better.

Eh, he's a "star" but I have him on my fantasy team and he really hasn't done much this year. Manning has other weapons that he can use to offset the loss of Dallas Clark.

I am in complete agreement - the better the competition the higher the achievement in victory.

Doesn't sound good if they are discussing surgery, hope it's not too serious so he can be back for Foxborough

No Ed Reed

No V jack this week

:rofl::eat2::rofl:

Anyways its something to do with one of his wrists. It sounds like he could be out for a loooong time.

Last edited:
No Ed Reed

No V jack this week

Belickick and the other coaches of the teams we face this year.
No Bodden, no McGowan, no Ty Warren, no Kevin Faulk(, no Torry Holt?:confused2:)...

OK, looks like the start are aligning ;)

I'm going to go ahead and say, injuries are the part of the life in NFL. Teams have to plan for it. Deal with it because we are already dealing with our fair share of injuries to our starters.

So.... looking back on 2007, you're happier with a Patriots loss than you'd have been if the Patriots had won and Manning hadn't played due to a sprained ankle?

Eh, he's a "star" but I have him on my fantasy team and he really hasn't done much this year. Manning has other weapons that he can use to offset the loss of Dallas Clark.

I have to say I have not looked at his production this year but in the past he has always been the go to guy. I know they have Wayne Collie and Garcon all do well for them and Manning is a great QB so doesn't need to have certain players just like Brady doesn't need Moss. We always say we didn't have Brady in 08 and whenever a Jets fan says they beat to the div title we blame it on not having Brady. So I always wanna beat a team at the best, "to be the best you gotta beat the best" Willie McGinest vs the Steelers in the AFC champ game.

So.... looking back on 2007, you're happier with a Patriots loss than you'd have been if the Patriots had won and Manning hadn't played due to a sprained ankle?

No I want to win games but prefer to have the best team to beat.

Word is he got beat down by some drunk punter ;}

why? we are missing Bodden and Mankins - it's all good

I wish nothing but the worst for the Colts. Bad karma from their tossing games at the end of the year. If there were any justice then the NFL would schedule their last game in NE on the last week of the year. Let them try and toss that when something may be on the line.

No I want to win games but prefer to have the best team to beat.

This is pro level ball, and the Patriots have to play when missing guys, too. I never root for injury. However, if a player is already injured, I'm happy if the timing means that a good player is out for a game against my favorite pro teams.

Last edited:
I just hope the colts don't make the playoffs.... That is a tough opponent to play in the first round if they are the 5th or the 6th seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST