PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas away game shown at Gillette (charity event)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dallas away game shown at Gillette

Delusions of Grandeur.

He has no idea you exist, Danny. That's why you got no response to your crayon-written letters. They were intercepted by his 4th secretary before they even reached his 3rd secretary. (.......and maybe, they even called the police).

You have no idea, Shmuss...none. :rolleyes:

So why don't you just tell us, got anything against Jews?

No not at all....why would you ask such a d-head question?
Well, did you or did you not say Jew Owner? You don't see how that could at least lead to the question??

Well, did you or did you not say Jew Owner? You don't see how that could at least lead to the question??

Youre not luring me into another ban.

Last edited:
Youre not luring me into another ban.
That wasn't my intent, I just find it hard to reconcile someone saying "Jew owner" with them claiming they have nothing against Jews, obviously you're using the word in a pejorative way. If explaining it leads to another ban, then I already know where you stand.

If explaining it leads to another ban, then I already know where you stand.

I find no resson to suspend me for speaking about it, others may disagree...so that shows nothing of where I stand.

I find no resson to suspend me for speaking about it, others may disagree...so that shows nothing of where I stand.
Spoken like a true politician.

So what are the 2 issues you have with Bob Kraft? You brought them up, no one else. Maybe if you tell us we might understand.

Society changes the rules way too often...ever hear the story of the student that was denied a scholarship from the NAACP because they found out that this "African American" was white? How dare an African American be white! Lets change the rules!

Be careful what you say now because tomorrow it may be offensive. :rolleyes:

So what are the 2 issues you have with Bob Kraft? You brought them up, no one else. Maybe if you tell us we might understand.

I only brought them up to prove my point regarding your "issue" with me.

You disagreed and will continue to do so. Example over.

Society changes the rules way too often...ever hear the story of the student that was denied a scholarship from the NAACP because they found out that this "African American" was white? How dare an African American be white! Lets change the rules!

Be careful what you say now because tomorrow it may be offensive.
It's a shame that attacking someone for nothing but their herritage has become "offensive", huh?

It's a shame that attacking someone for nothing but their herritage has become "offensive", huh?

Huh? Where is this "attack" in my post?

I dont see my example as any sort of attack on someones heritage.

Last edited:
I only brought them up to prove my point regarding your "issue" with me.

You disagreed and will continue to do so. Example over.

My issue with you has nothing to do with your ethnic heritage. My issue with you is what you said, and your repeated shots at Bob Kraft and his family. You have not given me any reason to believe that your doing this is not because of his ethnic heritage. You have given me every reason to believe that it is because of his ethnic heritage.

Even you must "get it".

You have no idea, Shmuss...none. :rolleyes:

You keep writing that like you're secretly the King of Prussia and if we knew "the real story" we'd all be real impressed with you.

Your own words here define who you are for us......and no one is impressed.

But keep it up Baron Von Munchausen, your Delusions of Grandeur is actually a pretty funny schtick.

Whoever Danny Boy is, he has made it clear from the start that his primary agenda is a personal one against Bob Kraft. Here's his description of himself from the thread where he first introduced himself to the board last year:

"For the record....I'm no "FOB"...."B" as in Bob, not Bill."

His first substantive football post was to explain why Richard Seymour would never sign an extension:

"Seymour wants to be paid. The Pats dont pay. He's gone."

And that's been the song ever since. Bob Kraft is cheap, greedy, a penny-pincher, a money-grubber, cares about nothing but fleecing fans out of their last dollar. The "Jew" reference led many to conclude that he's driven by antisemitism, but that might just be a sidelight. Probably if Kraft discovered that his ancestors were really Irish (the John Kerry experience in reverse), Danny Boy would find a new way to channel his Kraft hate.

Regardless of the reasons, the shtick has grown old and really doesn't add anything to our discussions here. Danny Boy, perhaps you could just start an "I loathe Bob Kraft" thread and post there rather than leading yet another unrelated thread astray?

Danny had spent years blathering on USENET with the same Kraft is a piker mantra. I'm up for reading legit crit of the Krafts but not for reading the same ol same ol repeated ad nauseum. You always know a true fanatic when you prove them wrong with facts and they just ignore that point and repeat their initial BS.

My issue with you has nothing to do with your ethnic heritage. My issue with you is what you said, and your repeated shots at Bob Kraft and his family. You have not given me any reason to believe that your doing this is not because of his ethnic heritage. You have given me every reason to believe that it is because of his ethnic heritage.

Even you must "get it".

For you to think my issue with Krafty Bob is due to his ethnicity is racist itself, is it not? Kinda like the whole "2 black coaches in the SB" thing...we're not suppose to even notice...isnt that what you liberals keep telling us?

By the way....I should be a bit more honest...my issues were via Jonathan...but he certainly represents his Daddy...to think he doesnt is very naive.

Danny Boy, perhaps you could just start an "I loathe Bob Kraft" thread and post there rather than leading yet another unrelated thread astray?

Dont be silly...you lemmings would erase that immediately.

You keep writing that like you're secretly the King of Prussia and if we knew "the real story" we'd all be real impressed with you.

Unlike yourself, I seek no power....for in my mind, you lads are the fat bastid, Seymour shirt wearing, Bud Light swilling, basement living, welfare recipient, type that I assume you are....the fact that I use toilet paper would be impressive for most here. Why try harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back