PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dak Prescott: Head Case?

Even with the fact that they basically ran into this same issue earlier in the game, I can cut him a pass on this... I guess I just don't understand what journalists expect players to say after a loss lol. Dude was pissed about losing, let's move on.
Exactly. We are asking an athlete deliver a rational interview after participating in a game. A playoff game, no less, not counting the week's/years prep. I think we are asking a lot and that's not logical.

Calling him a headcase seems to much... but ill say that this excuse, coming from a QB in that offense

I dont know, maybe he isnt the 100% work freak that i assume most Qb have to be truly greats

Cause, even if I see his point, dont take the easy way out after a play off loss man... Take responsability, are you sure you did EVERYTHING you could?

Exactly. We are asking an athlete deliver a rational interview after participating in a game. A playoff game, no less, not counting the week's/years prep. I think we are asking a lot and that's not logical.
I dont disagree w u in anything

But dont you think these word reveal somewhat a nature of "outside" blaming first, instead of "inside"?

#NotMyNVP

The play call to run up the middle was a basic mistake. You need 20 seconds left to do that, at least. The Cowboys had 14 seconds to run the play, get up to the line, spike the ball and stop the clock. High school coaches know that.

The Cowboys are 4-11 since 1995 in the playoffs. They haven't beaten the 49ers in the playoffs since 1993.
Bad play or not, he doesn't need to encourage fans to throw trash at the refs.

And actually from what I have heard and read, he was only supposed to run for about 10 yards, not 17. If he had done that and handed the ball to the ref, not his center, he would have had time to spike the ball and get at least one pass off into the end zone.
It was an extremely bad look for him, I read today that he has apologized for his statements, so at least he understands what he said was wrong.

Not to make this about Mac, but, good chance someone with a masters degree doesn’t say stoopid things like that.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back