PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Daily Notebook: Tuesday Patriots News and Notes 4/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like Bart Hubbuch needs some professional help.

All kidding aside, from afar it seems as though he is mentally unstable. The mid-life job termination may have pushed him over the edge.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Enjoyed the article. Just wish you didn't give that troll Hubbuch the time of day, let alone attention.

Reactions: Ian
Enjoyed the article. Just wish you didn't give that troll Hubbuch the time of day, let alone attention.
I only came across it because the New York Daily News picked it up and I had to completely rewrite that segment after I saw it because I was stunned to see his byline, but the hit piece vs Kraft made more sense once I saw he was behind it.

The back quarter of his article is just this bizarre diatribe on his firing, frustration with the team, etc. Like I wrote, I thought it was just part of his Twitter shtick and that he wasn't really this nuts. Obviously, I was wrong. :rolleyes:

Also, a quick thanks to those of you who read these. Started noticing that they've started to pick up numbers-wise over the last couple of weeks and since they take a couple of hours to write, it's always nice to know people read them. So thank you for your support. :)

I only came across it because the New York Daily News picked it up and I had to completely rewrite that segment after I saw it because I was stunned to see his byline, but the hit piece vs Kraft made more sense once I saw he was behind it.

The back quarter of his article is just this bizarre diatribe on his firing, frustration with the team, etc. Like I wrote, I thought it was just part of his Twitter shtick and that he wasn't really this nuts. Obviously, I was wrong. :rolleyes:

That makes sense. I thought he was gone for good. Sadly, I see that the survivability of ****roaches has not been exaggerated.

Thanks for the write-up and being the "sacrificial lamb" to read the article so I don't have to (and therefore won't be supplying him with clicks). On top of sounding mentally disturbed, it appears that he doesn't understand the difference between direct interests (the Rooney case) and indirect interests (Kraft's situation). Whether indirect interests via private equity firms should be allowed is a separate question for the NFL, but the NFL clearly stated it's direct interests they're concerned with. End of story. But people with vendettas (or with mental situations) can't remove the blockers, and keep on fighting and refuse to accept and understand explanations even when provided as clear as day.

Also, a quick thanks to those of you who read these. Started noticing that they've started to pick up numbers-wise over the last couple of weeks and since they take a couple of hours to write, it's always nice to know people read them. So thank you for your support. :)
No thank YOU. You've been doing this for a long time without any real thanks. I find these daily notes very helpful .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back