PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cutler excited at Dolphins press conference

Still have no clue why he did that. He probably lost his broadcast job forever now for one year of getting crushed behind Miami's OL. $10M buys a lot of Salem Lights, though.

If he cared half as much as Brady does about football with his arm talent he is at worse Drew Bledsoe if he could work on his mobility he would be a B level aaron Rodgers.
Since he doesn't seem to care about either he is a Fitzpatrick clone.

On the downside, Patriots DBs may start making outrageous contract demands in 2018 after their interception totals get inflated by playing Cutler twice in one season.

:D

The 2017 Dolphins season is going to be an absolute train wreck.

The Bills might get 2nd place on default.

Or even the Rats.

"So we are essentially at a stalemate here. Not sure I've seen this scenario before Chris. With both teams apparently having the #1 overall pick as their goal and the score tied 6-6, the Dolphins fumbled at their own 12 yard line with 2:12 remaining in the game, and neither team attempted to recover the ball as it rolled to a stop in bounds as the clock hit the two minute warning. The refs are huddling now to determine which team has to take the ball."

"Right, this is as putrid a display of suck as I have ever seen. To make it worse, people just tuning in will assume it was two FGs or two missed extra points, unaware that is was actually three safeties for each team as the QBs kept running out the back of their own end zones."

Cutler looks like a guy that likes to tip em back for sure.

Still have no clue why he did that. He probably lost his broadcast job forever now for one year of getting crushed behind Miami's OL. $10M buys a lot of Salem Lights, though.
He won't nake it half a season.
Over/under for benched or injured is week 6 and that's if he even beats out matt Moore. I know they basically handed him the job but if he sucks through preseason Moore may start.

"Right, this is as putrid a display of suck as I have ever seen. To make it worse, people just tuning in will assume it was two FGs or two missed extra points, unaware that is was actually three safeties for each team as the QBs kept running out the back of their own end zones."

Lol! man I laughed out loud! Thanks for that!:D

HOW is the above picture the face of someone happy?

If he cared half as much as Brady does about football with his arm talent he is at worse Drew Bledsoe if he could work on his mobility he would be a B level aaron Rodgers.
Since he doesn't seem to care about either he is a Fitzpatrick clone.
He pretty much is Drew Bledsoe
If he plays a few more years their numbers will be real close.

Not that I'm disagreeing, but why do so many people say Cutler doesn't care? I never followed Chicago Football very much, but whenever it was on I could tellhe wasn't very good. Did him not caring start somewhere or is it a meme?

Not that I'm disagreeing, but why do so many people say Cutler doesn't care? I never followed Chicago Football very much, but whenever it was on I could tellhe wasn't very good. Did him not caring start somewhere or is it a meme?

Fair or not, it's his demeanor. He always looks like he just sucked on a lemon.

He pretty much is Drew Bledsoe
Bledsoe's actually won in the league. This is an unfair comparison.

Cutler - 69-72 (1-1 in the playoffs) 11 years in the league, one season where he made the playoffs. 2 winning seasons, one 8-8 season.

Bledsoe - 102-98 (4-3 in the playoffs), 14 years in the league, made the playoffs 5 times. 6 winning seasons, and another two 8-8 seasons.

Oh, and Bledsoe did it all before the "Rule Emphasis".

You can like Brady, and not hate Bledsoe. It's ok, you know.

Bledsoe's actually won in the league. This is an unfair comparison.

Cutler - 69-72 (1-1 in the playoffs) 11 years in the league, one season where he made the playoffs. 2 winning seasons, one 8-8 season.

Bledsoe - 102-98 (4-3 in the playoffs), 14 years in the league, made the playoffs 5 times. 6 winning seasons, and another two 8-8 seasons.

Oh, and Bledsoe did it all before the "Rule Emphasis".

You can like Brady, and not hate Bledsoe. It's ok, you know.

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Bledsoe. He wasn't good enough to bring us a championship, but he made us respectable.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back