PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: Maurice Harris will be out awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any Team going out of their way to put Froholdt on their 53. He's a project to say the least. At cut downs it seems like the Pats will have to cut some draft picks who got caught up in the numbers game Dawson included.
Ignorance is bliss.

I don't see any Team going out of their way to put Froholdt on their 53. He's a project to say the least. At cut downs it seems like the Pats will have to cut some draft picks who got caught up in the numbers game Dawson included.
You think the Jets, reportedly wanting to take Froholdt at pick 121, suddenly have no interest in taking him even for free?

You think the Jets, reportedly wanting to take Froholdt at pick 121, suddenly have no interest in taking him even for free?

The Jets with their off the charts talent and Coaching evaluations. On Froholdt it remains to be seen he doesn't stand out to me like Mason and Thuney as a Rookie.

The Jets with their off the charts talent and Coaching evaluations. On Froholdt it remains to be seen he doesn't stand out to me like Mason and Thuney as a Rookie.
Make up your mind...either you don't know what you're looking at re: Froholdt or you do and you want to release him.

He is a 4th rd draft pick. He's good. You have mis-evaluated him.

yeah this is a rather horrific take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back