PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran article on Jets tampering

Can someone remind me when Woody made his statement about Revis, wasn't it during the week leading up the the AFCCG? It was definitely during the playoff run, which in my opinion makes it worse of a "crime". Not only does it mess with negotiations, it also could've been a major distraction and had an impact on a game.

Well thankfully the Pats were too busy dealing with the deflategate distraction to be distracted by the tampergate distraction.

I don't think you become a billionaire by being dumb... just saying.

Yeah, Woody Johnson became a billionaire from being born. Just saying.

His grandfather was the founder of Johnson & Johnson. Woody inherited billions. And like the Kennedys, each generation of the Johnson family got dumber and dumber. His dad was fired from Johnson and Johnson for incompetence. Woody never did anything remarkable in his life other than starting a investment firm that got nailed by the government for a sham tax shelter.

BTW, Jim Irsay is a billionaire too and I don't think he will be invited to any Mensa meetings.

Last edited:
Yeah, Woody Johnson became a billionaire from being born. Just saying.

His great grandfather was the founder of Johnson & Johnson. Woody inherited billions. And like the Kennedys, each generation of the Johnson family got dumber and dumber. His dad was fired from Johnson and Johnson for incompetence. Woody never did anything remarkable in his life other than starting a investment firm that got nailed by the government for a sham tax shelter.

BTW, Jim Irsay is a billionaire too and I don't think he will be invited to any Mensa meetings.
There's a considerable difference between earning a billion and inheriting a billion. It's one of the reasons I tip my cap to James Packer. He's proving to be a far more astute businessman than his father ever was.

There's a considerable difference between earning a billion and inheriting a billion. It's one of the reasons I tip my cap to James Packer. He's proving to be a far more astute businessman than his father ever was.

Studies show that 60% of wealthy families blow their wealth by their second generation and 90% blow their wealth by the third generation. If Woody didn't have enough money to buy an NFL franchise which is like printing money even for the most incompetent owner, I have a feeling he would have followed that trend.

Well thankfully the Pats were too busy dealing with the deflategate distraction to be distracted by the tampergate distraction.

Oh yeah, I forgot how helpful that was. I knew where was a silver lining to the whole deflategate nonsense.

Woody didn't make himself a billionaire he inherited it.

Well that explains things then, I have never bothered to spend any seconds out of my life researching woody Johnson

Inherited wealth produces pieces of garbage quite a bit. Paris Hiltons brother just recently called the flight attendants and people on the plan with him peasants.

What a lovely job the Hiltons did in raising their kids

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back