PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CSNNE NEW LINE UP BLOWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody else hate the new csnne lineup? I can't believe they dumped sports net central. that was my go to show for local sports news. it was a meat and potato show. news and highlights with some opinion. now they expanded the early edition to a two-hour show. it was awful as a 1/2 hour show. now its two with Tanguay and trenni. just awful. and sports tonight is now a 3-hour show. do they really think people will sit thru 3 hours of them talking every subject to death? i hate it i hate it i hate.
Agreed. Also: I know this will ruffle some feathers, but I get sick of these airhead women the networks feel required to empanel for diversity's sake regardless of knowledge level or journalistic skillset. Trenni's an irritating pain in the butt. The other blonde is nice to look at but has nothing to offer beyond "Well, I think ... (blah, blahbiddy blah ... )." I knew the format change would be awful the second it was announced.

does anybody else hate the new csnne lineup? I can't believe they dumped sports net central. that was my go to show for local sports news. it was a meat and potato show. news and highlights with some opinion. now they expanded the early edition to a two-hour show. it was awful as a 1/2 hour show. now its two with Tanguay and trenni. just awful. and sports tonight is now a 3-hour show. do they really think people will sit thru 3 hours of them talking every subject to death? i hate it i hate it i hate.
Well, it's like the curse of my life: If I like something, kiss it goodbye, because it's gonna disappear.

Examples:

Pasta Roni Noodles Romanoff
New England Patriots logo and uniforms
Beer Chasers
Caffeine Free Mountain Dew
Haagen Dazs Cookies N' Cream ice cream (OK, probably better for my health)
Boston Bruins 1973-74 uniforms

I stopped watching Tanguay when he was on with ****erson, he's putrid. I feel for all of you who watch Boston sports media, they flat out suck.

Greg ****erson and Gary Tanguay on the same show is proof that God is a Jets fan, and He 's getting madder and madder.

Well, it's like the curse of my life: If I like something, kiss it goodbye, because it's gonna disappear.

Examples:

Same company, different product (Stroganoff) for me

Amen

Beer Chasers

I can't match it cracker for cracker, but I'll see your Beer Chasers and raise you Ideal Cookies.

Soho sodas, especially the cream soda, damn it!

Ben & Jerry's Rainforest Crunch and Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch (they ruined it by going to some ****ty toffee bar knockoff)

Amen, again, and I'd also add the old Astros rainbow uniform to this.

We're both getting way too old.

Greg ****erson and Gary Tanguay on the same show is proof that God is a Jets fan, and He 's getting madder and madder.

Until viewers/listeners stop giving ratings to the trolls, we're going to keep getting this crap. Holley's been going farther down that road lately, too.

The good news is that it's allowing me to really cut down on sports radio, and this new CSN stuff is going to allow me to cut down on my insomnia TV watching.

all this boobs talk this early in the morning.

I'm getting hot flushes.

Same company, different product (Stroganoff) for me

Amen

I can't match it cracker for cracker, but I'll see your Beer Chasers and raise you Ideal Cookies.

Soho sodas, especially the cream soda, damn it!

Ben & Jerry's Rainforest Crunch and Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch (they ruined it by going to some ****ty toffee bar knockoff)

Amen, again, and I'd also add the old Astros rainbow uniform to this.

We're both getting way too old.

I'd also add the old Astros rainbow uniform to this
th
th
th

th
"Hey Bobby, I has this terrible nightmare last night; I dreamed that next September they'll ruin our uniforms forever--but it gets worse: I'll be playing for the Rangers in twenty months, and you'll be playing for the Black Hawks in thirty!"

"Um, Phil, I think you just need to cut down on the spicy stuff for dinner, and get to sleep a little earlier. By the way, where's Derek?"

"I lent him a few bucks so he could fly to Hawaii instead when we come home from Vancouver. He can't stand Guidolin anymore."

Both radio and TV sports shows around here largely suck. 6-10 am on WEEI consists of two neo-Nazis who range from seriously unhinged to consistently displaying their "little ****" insecurities with fake tough guy talk. 6-10 on 98.5 consists of 3 self-styled middle-aged hipsters who, in reality, are freaking first-class nerds. They constantly preen about their "coolness" when, in fact, they are classic plastic pocket pen-holder fools. 10-2 on WEEI offers obnoxious Ordway, fake-angry Merloni and middle-schooler Fauria. 10-2 on 98.5 gives us Zo the Village Idiot and Big-mouth Contrarian Bertrand. 2-6 on WEEI is by far the most listenable show around especially since over-the-moon homer Thornton was replaced by the more rational Rich Keefe. 2-6 on 98.5 doesn't deserve any mention with Squeaky and The Douche. And by now I'm too depressed to even get into the evening TV crap. At least Quick Slants once per week salvages what little sanity I have left...
Well, except for Jerry Thorton, you have captured my own perceptions amazingly well. Nothing wrong with a nerdy homer.
Trenni and Tanguay are unwatchable, together or solo.

Well, except for Jerry Thorton, you have captured my own perceptions amazingly well. Nothing wrong with a nerdy homer.
Trenni and Tanguay are unwatchable, together or solo.
Yeah, I understand the Thornton attraction. I really liked him, particularly early on when he was with Dale and Holley. But, lately hearing him on Sunday morning with Sheppard he has started sort of giving me the creeps at times, and there are aspects of Barstool that I also find uncomfortable at times. But, hey, it's very likely just my reaction to him. As I mentioned above, I used to find him very enjoyable to listen to. Not so much any longer.

I tried watching last nite. I really did. However, it's apparent there's an absolute lack of chemistry among the 3.
More out of curiosity, I tried watching the latter trio. Although better, u could easily c raw edges. The woman host (I forgot her name) was obviously trying to insert her views very pointedly, lest she was worried she would b overlooked. Curran was continuously trying to steer the conversation towards Giles to include him. I thought Holly was a pro throughout
Yeah, the late show at least has some potential. The early show is just a ****ing Island of Misfit Toys.

Examples:

Beer Chasers

How much do we have to pay you to start liking Roger Goodell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back