PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CSNNE NEW LINE UP BLOWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanquay, Trenny and Felger. Imagine the thought process behind putting those 3 together, on television.

"Let's put 3 of the biggest asshats in local media all together for one show!"

Surprised they didn't toss that FF Tomase on there...

I tried watching last nite. I really did. However, it's apparent there's an absolute lack of chemistry among the 3.
More out of curiosity, I tried watching the latter trio. Although better, u could easily c raw edges. The woman host (I forgot her name) was obviously trying to insert her views very pointedly, lest she was worried she would b overlooked. Curran was continuously trying to steer the conversation towards Giles to include him. I thought Holly was a pro throughout

Both shows were terrible. I expect that on day one. The new sportschick was abysmal, though, and I'd hoped for better.

I tried watching last nite. I really did. However, it's apparent there's an absolute lack of chemistry among the 3.
More out of curiosity, I tried watching the latter trio. Although better, u could easily c raw edges. The woman host (I forgot her name) was obviously trying to insert her views very pointedly, lest she was worried she would b overlooked. Curran was continuously trying to steer the conversation towards Giles to include him. I thought Holly was a pro throughout

Holley shined through. The night show was a bit better than that ED monstrosity.

The show was meh, and it was obvious there's zero chemistry with the new blonde eye candy....she was trying WAY too hard...

The official Pats website is no great shakes either. Hart is a jerk, Perillo is a zero. Their "banter" is grindingly bad jockwit crap.
There are a couple of writers who are ok (Balisteri, something like that), but overall if depression is your goal, that site is your drug.

Slight correction. Steve B. writes for THIS site, Patsfans.com, not for Patriots.com.

But I'm in agreement. Everyone seems to love PFW in Progress, and I get it because it's your "connection" to the Pats, but truthfully it's like listening to Buffalo Wild Wings on the radio. Bunch of fart jokes, actual farting, burping and chewing sounds, mixed in with idiotic hot takes about the Pats. Paul and Andy suck as personalities. If you challenge any of their opinions it's like you are stealing their woman and money. If they just shut up and wrote for the paper I wouldn't mind but listening to them blab and whine about everything is grating.

Don't get me going on those two. Hart and Perillo are complete morons. Every preseason when those two are in that wood-pannel walled hell hole Bobs Discount Furniture studio they crap on everything that team does. I'm ok with criticism and analysis but they take it to an extreme just so they aren't perecived as homers. I swear they are like Stadler and Waldorf from the Muppet Show.

I actually like Francesa but he's totally mailed it in.

Preach good sir.

Don't get me going on those two. Hart and Perillo are complete morons. Every preseason when those two are in that wood-pannel walled hell hole Bobs Discount Furniture studio they crap on everything that team does.

I like how they sit in their Bob chairs with 45 Bob signs behind them so you know who they're sponsored by.

What I would give for some actual analysis of coaching, players, scheme, strategy etc. Very rarely happens in this town for any of the sports teams. I clicked on Early Edition last night and not surprisingly they spent the first 10 minutes (could have been more but I left) talking about AP and his child abuse. Not saying you cannot mention it but to not even talk about what he could mean to the team, his ability, the RB depth chart etc.. means it is a gossip show and not a sports show. Maybe they hit on that after I turned it off but my experience in this town (moved back to Ma about 5 years ago) is that the shtick is to focus on negative, generally irrelevant stories and absolutely beat the topic to the ground. If you were not aware of actual results you'd think the Pats were in the midst of a rebuild.

I love Quick Slants the Podcast. If this new confounded CSN lineup interferes with it's production I will perform some kind of Papa Gino's fueled blood-magic sacrificial ritual to curse them all for 10,000 years.

I sure hope they scroll the suicide prevention help line phone number at the bottom of the screen

Don't have cable, don't watch.

I look to see when the games are on ...
I have totally abandoned listening to or watching any local sports shows ...
Have not watched or listend to any national shows in many, many years.
They either ruin the joy of following/watching the local teams or they engage in personal juvenile babbling about each other.

I still listen as my job in sales has me on the road 3-4 hours a day. But you are so right, it seems like they try to take away any reason for you to enjoy being a fan of what ever team-what ever season. I find myself switching channels so much. I try to do the PBR but, the lefty bent is just too pronounced for me. Pretty soon it is going to be books on take and classic rock.

Ok, so tonight's features included a segment with 3 of them just standing around (Well 2 were standing and 1 was sitting, which makes for positively brilliant TV) shooting the **** about which broadcasters they like and don't like. If I want to see bits like that, I can just have friends over, at least we can all sit on furniture.

Ok, so tonight's features included a segment with 3 of them just standing around (Well 2 were standing and 1 was sitting, which makes for positively brilliant TV) shooting the **** about which broadcasters they like and don't like. If I want to see bits like that, I can just have friends over, at least we can all sit on furniture.
don't watch it anymore. I've dumped the entire line up except for quick slants. the rest is flushed down the toilet like my morning lincoln log.

Both shows were terrible. I expect that on day one. The new sportschick was abysmal, though, and I'd hoped for better.
You shouldn't have had your hopes up.
Most (as in, practically ALL) sports chicks are abysmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back