PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CSNNE NEW LINE UP BLOWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
does anybody else hate the new csnne lineup? I can't believe they dumped sports net central. that was my go to show for local sports news. it was a meat and potato show. news and highlights with some opinion. now they expanded the early edition to a two-hour show. it was awful as a 1/2 hour show. now its two with Tanguay and trenni. just awful. and sports tonight is now a 3-hour show. do they really think people will sit thru 3 hours of them talking every subject to death? i hate it i hate it i hate.

Last edited:
I'm happy SportsNet Central is gone, painfully dull and repeated 40 times a day, much prefer their new lineup which focuses on longer programming, not sure what the issue is.

If you want shorter shows NESN already has their 15 minute highlight show.

I'm happy SportsNet Central is gone, painfully dull and repeated 40 times a day, much prefer their new lineup which focuses on longer programming, not sure what the issue is.

If you want shorter shows NESN already has their 15 minute highlight show.
it sure does focus on longer programming. now they can spend 3o minutes on bunting. so entertaining. and tanguay for 2 hours? ya that's good sports tv. lol give me a break. oh and the gimicks like filming them walking from one studio to the next. that's must see tv right there. and a 4-hour sports tonight? 4 hours? nothing but bloviating. sports net central was perfect. it was the 6 o'clock news of sports

Last edited:
oh and the gimicks like filming them walking from one studio to the next. thast must see tv right there.

LOL

So I'm just watching this now for first time, holy **** is this gimmicky intro awful, they better not make that a regular thing.

And yeah, Tanguay sucks. My issue isn't the format of Early Edition, but the people on it.

Boston really has a lot of ****ing morons in the sports media. I watch the New York TV/radio stations and the "takes" seem so much more genuine.

LOL

So I'm just watching this now for first time, holy **** is this gimmicky intro awful, they better not make that a regular thing.

And yeah, Tanguay sucks. My issue isn't the format of Early Edition, but the people on it.

Boston really has a lot of ****ing morons in the sports media. I watch the New York TV/radio stations and the "takes" seem so much more genuine.
it is so freakin bad. who can listen to any of them go on and on and on about anything? and they are going to do this every night for hours. they think they are entertainers.

does anybody else hate the new csnne lineup? I can't believe they dumped new England sports tonight. that was my go to show for local sports news. it was a meat and potato show. news and highlights with some opinion. now they expanded the early edition to a two-hour show. it was awful as a 1/2 hour show. now its two with Tanguay and trenni. just awful. and sports tonight is now a 4-hour show. do they really think people will sit thru 4 hours of them talking every subject to death? i hate it i hate it i hate.

Tanquay, Trenny and Felger. Imagine the thought process behind putting those 3 together, on television.

"Let's put 3 of the biggest asshats in local media all together for one show!"

I like Tanguy. He's like some weird little dog your kid unloads on you when he breaks up with his live-in girlfriend. I'd feel like crap if I had anything to do with making the poor thing homeless. He's our boy, our goofy little cross to bear.

Trenni is toxically awful, a propagandist hag robotically shilling for every cheap shot ideological cliche in the leftist memebook. I have had to give up listening to D&C for fear of accidentally hearing her or that preposterous jackass Reimer. Listening to even a moment of either of them will irreversibly reduce your IQ, your interest in sports, your capacity for delight in life's pleasures.

Felger is a loudmouth driven by obvious and embarrassing insecurity. I suspect sexual inadequacy. Give it a little time: Trenni will certainly get the lowdown on this matter, then share it on air as an exercise in Sister Power, Speaking Truth to Power. She'll don her ol' p----y hat for the occasion. If they promo the heck out of that installmant and I hear about it, that will be the only episode I'll watch.

So, in the end, I'd opt for two straight hours of Tanguy bleating out nonsense in that lovely voice of his.

Disclosure: I haven't had TV for years, so really I'm just talking out of my a-s before I've even had my first cup of coffee. I'm a radio guy.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Best sports region on the planet and this is the best they can do?

I will never watch that show.

I'd rather listen to Mike Francesa

Last edited:
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Best sports region on the planet and this is the best they can do?

I will never watch that show.

I'd rather listen to Mike Francesa

As long as we're complaining about stuff. The official Pats website is no great shakes either. Hart is a jerk, Perillo is a zero. Their "banter" is grindingly bad jockwit crap.
There are a couple of writers who are ok (Balisteri, something like that), but overall if depression is your goal, that site is your drug.

Francesa is at least deep enough in his dotage that his incapacity can mimic creativity at times. You can't make his stuff up, but he does, every day!

Gary Tanguay should have been canned long ago. Felcher keeps aiming for that national gig that he's never gonna get.

If we didn't have Tanguy, we'd never have gotten Burkhead!!!

(That's not true, I know: just wanted to defend my guy and couldn't come up with anything rational.)

As long as we're complaining about stuff. The official Pats website is no great shakes either. Hart is a jerk, Perillo is a zero. Their "banter" is grindingly bad jockwit crap.
There are a couple of writers who are ok (Balisteri, something like that), but overall if depression is your goal, that site is your drug.

Francesa is at least deep enough in his dotage that his incapacity can mimic creativity at times. You can't make his stuff up, but he does, every day!

Don't get me going on those two. Hart and Perillo are complete morons. Every preseason when those two are in that wood-pannel walled hell hole Bobs Discount Furniture studio they crap on everything that team does. I'm ok with criticism and analysis but they take it to an extreme just so they aren't perecived as homers. I swear they are like Stadler and Waldorf from the Muppet Show.

I actually like Francesa but he's totally mailed it in.

Another effort to transform talk radio into something watchable, never liked the old show.. know I will not be able to stomach the new one.

Felger,Tanguay and Tranni.. hold hands with CHB and Borges on your journey

Both radio and TV sports shows around here largely suck. 6-10 am on WEEI consists of two neo-Nazis who range from seriously unhinged to consistently displaying their "little ****" insecurities with fake tough guy talk. 6-10 on 98.5 consists of 3 self-styled middle-aged hipsters who, in reality, are freaking first-class nerds. They constantly preen about their "coolness" when, in fact, they are classic plastic pocket pen-holder fools. 10-2 on WEEI offers obnoxious Ordway, fake-angry Merloni and middle-schooler Fauria. 10-2 on 98.5 gives us Zo the Village Idiot and Big-mouth Contrarian Bertrand. 2-6 on WEEI is by far the most listenable show around especially since over-the-moon homer Thornton was replaced by the more rational Rich Keefe. 2-6 on 98.5 doesn't deserve any mention with Squeaky and The Douche. And by now I'm too depressed to even get into the evening TV crap. At least Quick Slants once per week salvages what little sanity I have left...

Tanquay, Trenny and Felger. Imagine the thought process behind putting those 3 together, on television.

"Let's put 3 of the biggest asshats in local media all together for one show!"
I tried watching last nite. I really did. However, it's apparent there's an absolute lack of chemistry among the 3.
More out of curiosity, I tried watching the latter trio. Although better, u could easily c raw edges. The woman host (I forgot her name) was obviously trying to insert her views very pointedly, lest she was worried she would b overlooked. Curran was continuously trying to steer the conversation towards Giles to include him. I thought Holly was a pro throughout

I look to see when the games are on ...
I have totally abandoned listening to or watching any local sports shows ...
Have not watched or listend to any national shows in many, many years.
They either ruin the joy of following/watching the local teams or they engage in personal juvenile babbling about each other.

haven't watched in weeks..flipped it on yesterday, who's the chick with boobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back