PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

C's vs Heat

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I say the deff lose the 1st..especially with it being on monday..and about a 30% chance of winning 2nd in Miami

lebron-james-crying-jemblog.jpg

Over or under 3 flops from lebron in this series?

If the C's had Bradley..i would give them a chance to make finals.

Zero..zero chance they win game 1 with Miami having forever in rest

I honestly don't see the Celtics even making this a series. Losing 4-2 would be a good showing in my mind.

I honestly don't see the Celtics even making this a series. Losing 4-2 would be a good showing in my mind.

i agree..they are too injured...if they were all 100%..it would be a great series

stephen a said heat will steamroll them...which i think could very well happen if they lose both in miami..which i think happens

the bradly injury has a huge domino effect on the celtics. pierce has to cover wade now. and that's gonna take a toll on his offense. plus bradly drove wade nuts. that injury is just a killer. gun to my head i like the heat in 5. it makes me vomit in my mouth to say it. there is some hope. the heat are very fragile mentally and there balls have a tendency to shrink the bigger the moment is. even if the heat do go to the finals they aren't beating the thunder or the spurs.

Last edited:
Good luck to you guys moving forward, I hate the Heat; so this is an easy pick for me. The Heat are going to be very hard to beat but the one thing that will help you guys is that the Heat basically need Lebron/Wade to go for 65+ to play well offensively at this point. The C's are a well coached defense 1st team and you'll make that tougher than the Pacers did..... atleast on the perimeter.

Wade will not find as many easy baskets this series, as Dooling while not as good as Bradley is a better defender than what the pacers were trotting out there. Outside of Granger that team had no toughness on the outside.

Boston's defense will keep them close in every game. Their offensive droughts, especially vs a D the caliber of the Heat's, will be the reason they lose the series. Not to mention their difficulty getting rebounds. But it should still be an entertaining series nonetheless.

I also see that the trash talking has already commenced. For all the talk about LeBron flopping, at least he hasn't had to get wheeled off the court only to sprint back on minutes later the way that out of shape, in shape gasbag Paul Pierce did. Guess he needed a breather but didn't have the balls to ask Doc for one. :)

Last edited:
Have you guys been listening to Stephen A Smith, "Heat will steamroller the Celtics". Anyone remember the playoffs the year the Celtics won? They went 7 with everyone they played. Yes, they are injured, and they very could lose. Although, the freakin' blew Miami out in the last two games. I don't think Miami has an answer for our big three and Rhondo. The Celtics need someone to step up from the bench in a few games, just like the sixer's series. Go ahead, look at the matchups and tell me the heat will steamroll us, wtf. BTW, a rested Miami squad isn't always a good thing. Celtics in 7. Celtics-Thunder for the crown.

Have you guys been listening to Stephen A Smith, "Heat will steamroller the Celtics". Anyone remember the playoffs the year the Celtics won? They went 7 with everyone they played. Yes, they are injured, and they very could lose. Although, the freakin' blew Miami out in the last two games. I don't think Miami has an answer for our big three and Rhondo. The Celtics need someone to step up from the bench in a few games, just like the sixer's series. Go ahead, look at the matchups and tell me the heat will steamroll us, wtf. BTW, a rested Miami squad isn't always a good thing. Celtics in 7. Celtics-Thunder for the crown.

Last year should tell you that the regular season becomes irrelevant when the playoffs come around.

Like all series, this will come down to match ups. For one reason or another Philly matched up well against Boston. For one reason or another Boston matches up well with Miami.

Should be an interesting series to watch.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back