PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crybaby Tin Foil Hat Wearing Spygate Truther on the way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else hear Benz tell ****erson he would soon be gone with ****erson replacing him yesterday?

Geez, that spot has more turnover than the Red Sox shortstop position.

Interesting. I'm indifferent with ****erson but respect the physical issues hes overcome to get where he is in life.

Benz is an idiot. Plain and simple.

I really don't like ****erson. What physical issues? Maybe I can work up some sympathy for him.

I only listen to MFB if there is absolutely nothing else on or 98.5 is on commercial. I think it is among the worst sports talk shows in Boston and Benz is a significant reason why.

I really don't like ****erson. What physical issues? Maybe I can work up some sympathy for him.
He's been diagnosed with Tourette's, OCD and an apparent Seizure Disorder

He has epilepsy. He has a couple of other issues as well.

He annoys me sometimes too but I respect him as a human for not letting his issues prevent him from following his dream and providing for his family.

Great news ...

Hopefully Glen Ordway gets the gig ...........
He denies wanting a full time gig ... I don't buy it.
Benz is right below Felger and Mazz in the douchebag department.

Benz is right below Felger and Mazz in the douchebag department.

Agreed but Benz is several tiers below both in terms of sports knowledge. At least Spaz knows baseball and Felger actually is competent with hockey and football topics.

Bunz goes beserk like a strangling rat trapped in a burlap sack when you hit him up on twitter. If you get a few minutes,rip the little girl trapped in a boy's body a new poo poo portal.

Hes been DX'd with DBS, douche bag syndrome. I know its contageous because just about every member of the boston sports media has it too.

Bunz goes beserk like a strangling rat trapped in a burlap sack when you hit him up on twitter. If you get a few minutes,rip the little girl trapped in a boy's body a new poo poo portal.
HA HA HA HA .......... this site lacks proper gifs to display how funny i think this is.

Unless it's the Jets filming and allegedly have permission from the Pats according to the League office LOL
When Goodell gave his final spygate presser I was dreaming I could ask the question, "why would the Patriots give the Jets permission to film if it gives the filming team such an advantage?"
There is such a lack of logic to all of the league's BS that it is laughable.

so when is benz finally gone so i can go back to listening to eei ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes