PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys will play in front of fans in stadium in 2020, encased in Pods..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of Cowboy fans can't wait to go all Brokeback Mountain in those pods!

Asymptomatic transmission is quite rare as well

Transmission/shedding rates are just as high from what I have read if you are presymptomatic (or asymptomatic). Surface transmission does seem pretty rare though.

She's got electric boots a mohair suit
You know I read it in a magazine, oh

Ja-Ja-Juh-Juh-Jerry and his money.

That is far and away your most cogent, in depth, and well written post. Unfortunately, it's just a single emoji. But keep on trying!
thumb.gif

Hmmm. No details on how this would work, and the "pods" aren't encased; they're talking about a "pod" of "trusted friends and family" sitting together at games (but if you come, it's at your own risk and we are not liable at all!). I'll believe it when I see it.

"Pod" is a really terrible name, when really we're talking about empty seats between groups. A baseball tournament here blocked out all of the surrounding seats when a group ordered tickets, allowing for any size of group. Another event this winter sent out a survey that hinted at groups of 4 seats together with empty seats surrounding them, and they're trying to feel out if they can get away with making people pay for all 4 seats even if their group is smaller than 4 people.

im sure the fire marshall in dallas is going to love encasing 20000 people in a stadium in a plexiglass booth...

all's it takes is one rogue popcorn device...

05cv0sX.jpg

v0vAGDB.jpg

Last edited:
shrug.gif

In a nation of sports fanatics, such as the U.S., your post is one example.
It didnt need to be like this but the leadership in this country went hard into the Lord Farquaad method of leadership. First it was die for the economy, then die for sports and now its die so that Jerry Jones can stay in the Green on his taxpayer funded stadium.

"Pod" is a really terrible name, when really we're talking about empty seats between groups. A baseball tournament here blocked out all of the surrounding seats when a group ordered tickets, allowing for any size of group. Another event this winter sent out a survey that hinted at groups of 4 seats together with empty seats surrounding them, and they're trying to feel out if they can get away with making people pay for all 4 seats even if their group is smaller than 4 people.
If the distance between groups is significant it seems safe to me. The problem areas that come to mind are when people need to go to the bathroom, concessions, and the mass exodus when the game ends. I’m sure there’s a way to do it, but are there ways for people to break those policies and ruin it?

The Pod People are coming!! Run!!

If the distance between groups is significant it seems safe to me. The problem areas that come to mind are when people need to go to the bathroom, concessions, and the mass exodus when the game ends. I’m sure there’s a way to do it, but are there ways for people to break those policies and ruin it?

Maybe the same way it works at the grocery store now?

That should suffice.

I admire people that are looking for a solution/alternative instead of freaking out, being completely negative and repeat endlessly that the season should be canceled.

I admire people that are looking for a solution/alternative instead of freaking out, being completely negative and repeat endlessly that the season should be canceled.

Agreed.

Folks who prefer to stay home are 100% entitled to do so (and NFL teams appear to be accommodating season ticket holders who want to do so)…

...and folks who are interested in getting busy living are also entitled to do so...

...and kudos to Jerry for giving them the option to do so.

Why not behind walls and watch the game through glory holes.

so...I see one of the effects of this pandemic is an increase in the degeneracy of our members here...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Bravo!

now you did it, Deus...he's gonna double down

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye