PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I converted my wife from a Rachel Maddow watching pure Democrat to an independent/ centrist/ Libertarian leaner who is skeptical of big government. It’s possible.
Fox News has the same issue. It's unwatchable. I can only take it for minutes at a time. Can't do it. Its like watching the Red Sox last year.

Alan Combes and Charles Krauthammer brought at least a reasonably centrist viewpoint balancing out of control Trumpers like Hannity. Christ.

If you're going to attack me for my spelling, you might want to work on your grammar. :rolleyes: Hint - there's at least one mistake in your post. Oh, by the way, you called me out for a spelling mistake in another thread title a while back...you might want to work on some new material.

Child please, asking for a spelling correction in a thread title is not an 'attack' on you, lmfao.
It is particularly funny to see you being all thin skinned over it though, since you very publicly told me I was one of the 'cast of thousands' you have on ignore (OFC we all know you are far too paranoid to leave anyone on ignore for long). Per your request back then I have politely refrained from directly quoting you, yet here you are looking for yet another sandbox spat. Lord knows you have plenty of them. Here's a little food for thought...

851edc6bab183ca54bafdead3d8a5eba.jpg

Fox News has the same issue. It's unwatchable. I can only take it for minutes at a time. Can't do it. Its like watching the Red Sox last year.

Alan Combes and Charles Krauthammer brought at least a reasonably centrist viewpoint balancing out of control Trumpers like Hannity. Christ.

I’ve started streaming BBC World radio. There are tons and tons of options to stream, and many of them are fairly balanced, and that’s because they aren’t paid propaganda shows and they see the US as just part of the news and not the center of the universe. I also get much less anxiety this way.

This virus is really spreading.

I wonder if a quarantine is coming

We are self-quarantining here. I think anyone who is able to should spend as much time secluded with close family as possible.

And we thought what Brady did was important.

Speaking of failure, @Ian or mods would it be asking too much to get the misspelling in the thread title corrected? Some of the BS in this thread notwithstanding, this isn't chiefsplanet...yet. Certainly the coronavirus is a serious enough subject to merit being properly spelled.

EDIT: Thank you!

Child please, asking for a spelling correction in a thread title is not an 'attack' on you, lmfao.
It is particularly funny to see you being all thin skinned over it though, since you very publicly told me I was one of the 'cast of thousands' you have on ignore (OFC we all know you are far too paranoid to leave anyone on ignore for long). Per your request back then I have politely refrained from directly quoting you, yet here you are looking for yet another sandbox spat. Lord knows you have plenty of them. Here's a little food for thought...

So calling a misspelled thread title a "failure" is not an attack on me? Something that innocuous? I've grown used to your indirect attacks and I can see right through it. Your Bruins are sitting at home along with the rest of the NHL so you're spending your Saturday night here, unfortunately.

So calling a misspelled thread title a "failure" is not an attack on me? Something that innocuous? I've grown used to your indirect attacks and I can see right through it. Your Bruins are sitting at home along with the rest of the NHL so you're spending your Saturday night here, unfortunately.

Dude are you FREAKIN serious!?!? Bwahahahaha!!

Dude are you FREAKIN serious!?!? Bwahahahaha!!

Normally I wouldn't care if it were anyone else, but he's taken these subtle digs against me for the past year. I can see right through him.

I think Andy is off running down more important clues to the infamous Krafty Bob Whipped **** case and its' relation to the corona virus outbreak...."human trafficking leads to killer viruses!!!" has been heard throughout various Chinese provinces as an as yet unidentified American wearing six Super bowl rings runs amok with a bullhorn in the streets and alley way of Wang Chung province.:eek:

So calling a misspelled thread title a "failure" is not an attack on me?

OFC it wasn't. Take a look at what I quoted in my post:
Failure is failure, period.

It seriously didn't occur to you that that after 2 weeks on the board, 1400 posts and tens of thousands of views that the failure being referenced was simply 'our' (meaning members, mods and admins) collective failure to get the thread title corrected? Are you honestly incapable of seeing the humor in all the parsing of words, intolerance, half lies and mistruths involved in the ridiculous back and forth going on in this thread being done under a misspelled banner?

I hate to be the one breaking this to you but it isn't always about you, in fact it virtually never is. That's not a personal attack either, it's almost never about any of us. The difference is most of us know that.

200.gif

He's the president and he came into contact with two Brazilian officials who tested positive. He has to get the test done.

Don't bother bickering about it. Trump was damned if he did or didn't take the test. And I have no idea why it was so important to the media hacks other than to stir up some shyt.

I love fast food myself. I don’t know why, but I’ve always loved the taste of fast food over higher end food establishments. So I can relate to loving the Big Mac, Whopper, etc. I’ll go to a nice restaurant and have a craving for McDonald’s fries. Used to eat that stuff a lot more frequently but obviously can’t the older I get.
The problem with fast food is that bottom line it's a food-like "product" vs. real food. Everything that goes into it is aimed at greatest profit for lowest cost, which means a high percentage of artificial ingredients including whatever necessary to seduce your tastebuds. The nutritional value is pretty bad.

The problem with fast food is that bottom line it's a food-like "product" vs. real food. Everything that goes into it is aimed at greatest profit for lowest cost, which means a high percentage of artificial ingredients including whatever necessary to seduce your tastebuds. The nutritional value is pretty bad.

Well, duh :) The taste and the nutrition are two very different things.

Trump was damned if he did or didn't take the test. And I have no idea why it was so important to the media hacks other than to stir up some shyt.

Ah my brother from another mother, that 'other than' has come to be their raison d'être. No matter which side of the aisle the media doing it genuflects towards stirring up 'some shyt' (generating clicks) is what it's all about. While good men like you are busy looking for reason amidst the nonsense the jackals have already moved on in search of more hits.

If anything this situation should drive home that the US needs to become severely LESS dependent on the ChiComms for ANYTHING and to SEVERELY limit those who come into our country and thoroughly and completely screen those Americans that travel abroad upon their return...
This virus should make the open borders idiots reconsider their position...
And remember, never surrender to the false song of globalism!
What an idiotic post. But that's no surprise coming from the schmo who predicted this crisis would equate to the Y2K scare. You can never, ever, EVER prevent something like this happening by "tightening borders" or cracking down on them "damn foreigners." Pointing fingers and scapegoating source of origin is a game for braindead fools. As world population increases this sort of thing will occur with greater frequency. The only sane approach is to be PREPARED for swift and efficient containment when it happens, unlike under Orange Clown's administration. Competent government leadership is of life-and-death importance now more than ever, hopefully we get it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe