PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At today's conference he was asked why he had not enacted the Defense act he authorized yesterday. He said it was up to the Governors to get their own supplies and equipment, that he wasn't a mail clerk.

I shyt you not. He said I'm not a mail clerk. WTF

This is the problem when you have a guy that doesn't believe in government and has zero experience trying to run things.

I worked for guys like him half my life. They have a problem they call a consultant or contractor to resolve it or fix it. You can't do that in government. You have to do it with your own forces, which requires having to work with the bureaucracy that he doesn't believe in. ***********.

Give it a rest for a bit. Please.

Italy is now #1 in COVID-19 deaths, surpassing China.

Regards,
Chris

We will never know how many Chinese death will be from this virus. They will never be honest and forthcoming with that data.

We will never know how many Chinese death will be from this virus. They will never be honest and forthcoming with that data.
North Korea has none. Their govt is awesome

Anyone know if china is using some type of vaccine?

3t9xjc.jpg

Correct.

Impressively he managed to kill more Russians that Hitler did.
Yeah I don't know anyone who doesn't like a good White Russian once in a while.

Anyone know if china is using some type of vaccine? Notice it hasn’t been as bad. Italy is just awful.

They went from reporting all cases, to only confirmed cases. Then, they reduced testing and started reporting deaths as "pneumonia", and other respiratory diseases, until eventually they just stopped reporting altogether.

Yet, their crematories have been running full-steam for 24 hours straight, and started using mobile crematories in addition to the stationary ones. They're arresting journalists and citizens if they try to speak the truth. They have cut off their internet from the rest of the world.

They're lying out their asses, it's not even funny.

Ah yes, here coming the parsing of the language that will allow his followers to believe anything he says.
It's not parsing. It's what he said. He was responding to the Dems criticism of his actions. Are you suggesting he created a task force about it, imposed a travel ban from Chine because of it in January and then in late February while all of those thins are still in place (and more) he decided to label it a hoax? That makes no sense at all. There's some legit criticism to be doled out, but labeling the virus a hoax is just factually not true.

The government pulled out everyone's teeth within 24 hours. Oh, wait. Wrong pandemic. :worldwarz:

Regards,
Chris

They went from reporting all cases, to only confirmed cases. Then, they reduced testing and started reporting deaths as "pneumonia", and other respiratory diseases, until eventually they just stopped reporting altogether.

Yet, their crematories have been running full-steam for 24 hours straight, and started using mobile crematories in addition to the stationary ones. They're arresting journalists and citizens if they try to speak the truth. They have cut off their internet from the rest of the world.

They're lying out their asses, it's not even funny.
Speculation?

California's governor says half his population could be infected in 8 weeks.

25 million people. Just in California.

See. If donny could have just kept that cruise offshore like he wanted, so the numbers didn't double, all would have been fine.

Moving beyond donny's ignorance, crap folks. Stay inside and be safe. This is going to really suck.

It's not parsing. It's what he said. He was responding to the Dems criticism of his actions. Are you suggesting he created a task force about it, imposed a travel ban from Chine because of it in January and then in late February while all of those thins are still in place (and more) he decided to label it a hoax? That makes no sense at all. There's some legit criticism to be doled out, but labeling the virus a hoax is just factually not true.

Here we are sequestered in our homes because of the democratic and media response to the virus...calling their response a hoax doesnt even make sense.

Stopping travel from China was not some amazingly bold step. Check out Trump's lying about the virus and timeline chart
It is clear what narrative he was trying to push.

Dont carry water for him.

Yeah I don't know anyone who doesn't like a good White Russian once in a while.
I'm out of vodka too. I think my packie does curbside pickup

source.gif

At today's conference he was asked why he had not enacted the Defense act he authorized yesterday. He said it was up to the Governors to get their own supplies and equipment, that he wasn't a mail clerk.

I shyt you not. He said I'm not a mail clerk. WTF

This is the problem when you have a guy that doesn't believe in government and has zero experience trying to run things.

I worked for guys like him half my life. They have a problem they call a consultant or contractor to resolve it or fix it. You can't do that in government. You have to do it with your own forces, which requires having to work with the bureaucracy that he doesn't believe in. ***********.
From today's press conference, he stated he had invoked it. Are you saying the quote below from the press conference is inaccurate? Go ahead check the transcript

"I also just invoked the Defense Production Act to help facilitate distribution of essential supplies if necessary. We’re working with Congress to provide major additional relief to the workers, small businesses, and the hardest-hit industries. We want to make sure that everybody is able to continue on so that when we recover, all of these companies and these great businesses — both very, very small and very, very large — are not going to be broken up and you’d have to put them back together. That would take a long time."

Exactly. Not saying it's a good thing but maybe when people see KD caught it they'll realize they're not invincible.

Except for backwards hat guy. I'd be surprised if a few ladies or even lucky fellas didn't try to lock him down, no?

His name is Brady!!!!!!!!
I do.

I can't remember the last time I was so triggered watching a video.........I don't know any of them.......but I hate all of them.

I agree. North Korea is telling the truth about no deaths from Corona-virus.
They executed everyone who had the nerve to catch the virus.
So technically, they are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back