PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked that interaction with the union worker. It showed a "real" side of Joe. Like many of us, he's tired of that BS.

Gotta stop pandering to that ignorance.

Your view seems less accurate in light of the numerous incidents of Joe losing his patience rapidly with people. "Go vote for Trump" and "Don't vote for me" aren't the sort of responses I want to see from a President simply because he's run into someone who doesn't think he's right or left enough on a topic.

I prefer Joe to Trump but in that way that you'd prefer to be punched in the **** than stabbed in the poop chute.

Your view seems less accurate in light of the numerous incidents of Joe losing his patience rapidly with people. "Go vote for Trump" and "Don't vote for me" aren't the sort of responses I want to see from a President simply because he's run into someone who doesn't think he's right or left enough on a topic.

I prefer Joe to Trump but in that way that you'd prefer to be punched in the **** than stabbed in the poop chute.

Fair enough man. To each their own.

I just like the strategy of no longer playing nice with these false views. Folks have had long enough to educate themselves since this relatively new (last decade or so) increase in insanely foolish "news".

If people still believe that stuff now... lost cause.

When called out by a reporter, he is saying Asian Americans would agree with coronavirus being called Chinese Virus. You can't make this shyt up.

Reactions: PP2
I just like the strategy of no longer playing nice with these false views.

Sure, it's just to me there's a difference between standing up for what you think is right and not tolerating BS (aka Bernie) and having a little emotional meltdown which feels more like what Joe did.

Honestly I think if Amy reacted even once to a person in a crowd the way Joe has on 3 or so occasions that spring to mind I think everyone would have went right for the 'overly-emotional Karen candidate' memes.

Ultimately I suppose our take on the situation and the candidate colors our perception of the event. Had it been an isolated incident I'd feel much more inclined to see validity in your take.

Another sell off on WS during his conference.

Young people at greater risk than previously thought.

When called out by a reporter, he is saying Asian Americans would agree with coronavirus being called Chinese Virus. You can't make this shyt up.
That’s actually exceptionally funny.

Yes, neither does Trump, and the consensus (if you believe in polling) was that Hillary won all three debates. It just didn't help her because she was a lousy candidate and her campaign sucked.

Yeah those polls about the debates were as accurate as the national polls lol

I found it interesting that the VA guy said he started preparing for this last month at the urging of the President. Screening visitors to VA hospitals, conducting tests, etc.

Now how in the hell was he doing this at VA hospitals while Trump was telling the rest of the Country this was a flu and would be gone in no time. WTF. Either this guy is lying or something terribly wrong is going on.

Julia Chatterley is hot. I'd let her do anything to me with that accent.

Sure, it's just to me there's a difference between standing up for what you think is right and not tolerating BS (aka Bernie) and having a little emotional meltdown which feels more like what Joe did.

Honestly I think if Amy reacted even once to a person in a crowd the way Joe has on 3 or so occasions that spring to mind I think everyone would have went right for the 'overly-emotional Karen candidate' memes.

Ultimately I suppose our take on the situation and the candidate colors our perception of the event. Had it been an isolated incident I'd feel much more inclined to see validity in your take.

Definitely agree regarding Klobuchar. But that's another issue entirely. Women in power still get judged on appearance and clothes.

DOW lost over 10,000 points in about a month. Wow

I'd like to see him see how far he can push the envelope. Could he make a commercial where he says "**** you, I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message?"

Gupta this morning said that the only way to do the social distancing effectively is if we each assume that we are infected and behave accordingly.

This guy has some useful insights about containment:

Coronavirus in Florida: State adds 98 cases overnight; Palm Beach County to 19, including 6-year-old boy

I found it interesting that the VA guy said he started preparing for this last month at the urging of the President. Screening visitors to VA hospitals, conducting tests, etc.

Now how in the hell was he doing this at VA hospitals while Trump was telling the rest of the Country this was a flu and would be gone in no time. WTF. Either this guy is lying or something terribly wrong is going on.

VA guy is clearly exaggerating or outright lying

Sure, for how ridiculous it sounds coming from the POTUS. There are Asian-americans being targeted over this shyt. People are panicking. It's only going to get worse.

This is just so unnecessary. If he wants to dig China he can have one of his underlings or the Secretary of State say stuff like this. Coming from him while calling all of us to work together is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe