PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

*contest!*How far into the game before the patriots get accused of cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Its that time of the year again! Opening night! a new season, 16 games til we start another run at a title.

So clearly its time to play everyone's favorite game

HOW
LONG
TIL
The ACCUSATIONS!!!!!!

Last year we made it all the way to the second quarter of the first game before someone accused the patriots of doing something dastardly.

So the question remains, How long will the patriots season go before someone accuses them of cheating/skirting the rules?

The winner will get one entire whole "useful" click from me.

As a tie breaker, please list what the accuser is accusing the patriots of doing!

About the same time fans on both sides claim the game is fixed.

What a cesspool full of children. On the first 2 pages alone there's several claims warning of "cheating"/league bias/ref bias, desire for someone to take the role of Bernard Pollard & take out Brady's knee.... and even a comment: "If Brady gets sacked by Houston I bet he cries to the refs" --- Seriously? That's 10 year old tier. Watch any game from Brady's career and he gets back up 99.99% of the time without complaint.

I watch a lot of Pats stuff on YouTube. YouTube "knows" what I watch and makes recommendations of similar videos.

One video I am constantly being recommended is the moronic Steelers fans who whined about the Patriots manipulating the play clock from 2 years ago. There are actually (at least) 2 separate videos of this incident. Pathetic.

What a cesspool full of children. On the first 2 pages alone there's several claims warning of "cheating"/league bias/ref bias, desire for someone to take the role of Bernard Pollard & take out Brady's knee.... and even a comment: "If Brady gets sacked by Houston I bet he cries to the refs" --- Seriously? That's 10 year old tier. Watch any game from Brady's career and he gets back up 99.99% of the time without complaint.
That comment doesn't even make sense. Brady has never complained after a sack. It's the late hits after he has released the ball where he complains, usually rightfully so, and he is hardly the only player in the NFL to lobby for a flag.

Chefs fans are actually one of the most vile groups you'll come across. I hope we blow these asshats right out of the stadium.

What are you talking about man? Everyone knows the Patriots are god damn cheaters!:mad:

Beginning to wonder if this isn't somewhat of an organized effort of other teams to minimize the Patriot and Red Sox fans that take over their stadiums.

Beginning to wonder if this isn't somewhat of an organized effort of other teams to minimize the Patriot and Red Sox fans that take over their stadiums.
Everyone is just sick and tired of Boston teams... fans, anything Boston really... so if they can latch onto something.. anything... they will do it with gusto.

Chefs fans are actually one of the most vile groups you'll come across. I hope we blow these asshats right out of the stadium.

True. They're low-key scum.

I watch a lot of Pats stuff on YouTube. YouTube "knows" what I watch and makes recommendations of similar videos.

One video I am constantly being recommended is the moronic Steelers fans who whined about the Patriots manipulating the play clock from 2 years ago. There are actually (at least) 2 separate videos of this incident. Pathetic.

Were these videos of where the play clock is under 10 seconds and then the officials reset it to 25 seconds? If so, the people who think this is "cheating" are morons who watch football, but have no idea what is going on. That sort of thing doesn't happen in every game, but it probably happens once a week across the league.

I had saved the 2015 AFCCG on DVR because this scenario played out for the Broncos offense. I'll try to post the clip today. Either the great Peyton Manning is also a cheater or the play clock reset is something that the officials occasionally do because there was some delay on their part in getting ready for the next play, like it took them longer than normal to spot the ball or they were discussing if a player was down before they went out of bounds. It's routine stuff that happens every week, but dumb people don't know what they're watching.

Were these videos of where the play clock is under 10 seconds and then the officials reset it to 25 seconds?
Yes it is.
If so, the people who think this is "cheating" are morons who watch football, but have no idea what is going on.
Yes they are.

There was one legitimately funny comment in that KC thread... (meaning it is supposed to be funny)... The guy writes:

"See Bill Bilichick done ****ed up. Andy Reid has extra game footage of the Patriots in playoffs and Super Bowl to game plan with."

Chiefs fan base talks a lot of crap for a team that has won ONE, as in 1 playoff game since 1993....(5 Presidents ago for those keeping score at home)....

"Josh, you got the Apple watch ready?"
"Right here, Bill"
"Swear to God, Farrell told me this works"

He'd give it the old Microsoft Surface treatment:
beli.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes