PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations World Series champion Red Sox

F*ck yeah - that was awesome. Great team win and nothing better than seeing that turd Machado go down to a knee on the final out.

I swear, Sale made him look like he'd never swung a bat before. Made it all the sweeter.

You have to hand it to Cora, every move he made turned into gold.

Price was amazing and then Sale was filthy striking out 5he side in the ninth!!!

Can't argue with the results, but having Price bat in the top of the 7th had me scratching my head.

Another reason why not to listen to sports talk radio, first they wanted to run Price out of town because he was rude to reporters, how the bullpen would falter in the post season and then the neverending conversation about how dumb Dombrowski is/was for not making this team better..

I do not follow the RS as much as I used to, primarily because of the speed of the game, but this was a team for the ages.. Cora was a great hire, the more I listen to him and watch his moves the more I like him.. Cora is everything that Farrell was not; good with the press, informative, made great in game decisions and seemed to be well liked by his team..

I’m not surprised. I mean, did folks think we’d lose to the team from hooterville or what?

Team of the Millenium.

Reactions: sb1
What an exciting World Series, of course I wouldn't be saying that if the Sox lost. David Price redeemed himself, something to be really proud of. Pearce as MVP was a great story about a guy that has played for more teams than I can mention. As a Fan and viewer the Sox have brought much enjoyment into my life. Patriots, Celtics and Bruins do the same this season and win it all.

Go Pats

Another reason why not to listen to sports talk radio

Felger & Maz had a poll a few months ago at the station and half the hosts had the Sox as least likely to win a championship next. This while the Sox had the best record in baseball.

Sports radio has replaced the teams as LOSERVILLE.

I'm no pro baseball fan. I haven't watched an entire game since the last time I sat through Catholic Mass (that would be my first communion in 1979). But I did watch this series because my wife wanted to, and I have to say it was pretty exceptional.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Back