PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Tom Brady on #7!

It’s insane. I used to see him at bars back in college. If he only knew the path he was about to embark on.

What a legend man, I’m proud for the 6 he helped bring to the patriots. You’re nuts if you rooted against that man. He’s been nothing but classy throughout this entire period.

Tom Brady was 80% passing and threw for 3 TDs and also should have a 4th if it wasn't dropped.

Brady dominated the first half.

He did not do much in the second half, but he found Fournette on a bunch of dump offs and Gronk for a big gainer.

Did you watch Manning in SB 50?

This performance from Brady was a master class.

What did you want Brady to do after they got a 20+ lead?

They started running the ball to kill clock in second half. The lead never narrowed. There was no need.

There are now 3 types of people that STILL think Brady is not the greatest quarterback of all time

1) 49ers fans claiming that Montana was never defeated in a Super Bowl

2) Total haters of Brady and how many times he sent their favorite team home for the playoffs

3) People who still think that cheating won Brady 1/2 of those titles ....at least

Very disappointed in Ian for repeatedly locking threads right before I can weigh in. You will need to work on this during the offseason Ian. That said, very happy for Brady and Gronk, as well as sb1 and Captain Stone, who I’m sure are as happy as always. Time for another happy thought, the Chefs did not win. Suck that K.C.

Last edited:
I have to leave this here:

Def was pulling for Brady and am happy for him. But it's also a gut punch with how dark it was for the Pats this season and candidly it doesn't look great next year either.

I find myself watching that TB defense and realizing that Bill may have actually prevented 2 more titles by fielding defenses that absolutely collapsed on us.

Dola may have been right...TB12 may have been the system.

We are going to find out over the next couple years.

Yes ight.

Def was pulling for Brady and am happy for him. But it's also a gut punch with how dark it was for the Pats this season and candidly it doesn't look great next year either.

I find myself watching that TB defense and realizing that Bill may have actually prevented 2 more titles by fielding defenses that absolutely collapsed on us.

Dola may have been right...TB12 may have been the system.

We are going to find out over the next couple years.
I will add that a LOT of key players on that bucs team were DRAFT PICKS from the last few seasons.

There are now 3 types of people that STILL think Brady is not the greatest quarterback of all time

2) Total haters of Brady and how many times he sent their favorite team home for the playoffs

3) People who still think that cheating won Brady 1/2 of those titles ....at least
(1) Idiots

<end of list>

4) Trolls who don’t believe a word they’re saying

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back