PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the Philidelphia Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW for anyone still living in denial, yes the big controversial touchdown was a touchdown. Took two steps after the catch. He was leaning, but he wasn't diving or falling. McCourty tripped him and he fell across the plane. Refs got that one right.
That play was a touchdown.

The first 2 controversial plays were NOT.

Helluva game tonight from Eagles, absolutely deserved it and managed to make the play that the Pats never looked like doing. Congrats to Foles and the coaching staff who were balls out all the way.

My congratulations to a near perfect game plan by the entire Eagles coaching staff and a near Montana-like performance by a journeyman quarterback named Nick Foles

I live 2 hours north of Philly and its Eagles territory around these parts (steelers as well) but Eagles fans at least in my area seem pretty cool,unlike Steelers a-holes.

At least it wasn't the freaking Steelers,Jets or Broncos winning it all this year.

We will be back next year right in the thick of it all - no worries there

Stunned. Never thought this day would come...

I feel bad for the pats ...great organization like the spurs...classy fans

I think the fix was in... bad calls

No doubt pats hate

It's pretty surreal...probably not as dramatic as bosox first win, but something I never expected ...

How did nick foles win this thing?

Nick foles mvp? Wow

Pederson has balls...

Can't believe we beat a dynasty... perhaps greatest qb and HC

Im humbled to say the least

Can we go back to back ?? Wentz who???

Congrats Eagles - great game and well deserving. And the city deserves it too.

Hope the Steelers fans go easy on ya over there, bud.
I keep that stuff on the down low for the most part, mainly for times like these. :D

I’m not much of a crap talker, but it will take a few days to get over hearing everyone talk about it like they were born a lifelong Eagles fan.

Cooks had been running for 5 freakin seconds man. That’s not a cheap shot. At all.

Correct. Because Cooks was a runner, it wasn't a flag. However, the helmet-to-helmet contact is likely to be reviewed and may draw a fine.

I just hope Philly fans don't burn down the city...

They will be more obnoxious then ever

I keep that stuff on the down low for the most part, mainly for times like this. :D

I’m not much of a crap talker, but it will take a few days to get over hearing everyone talk about it like they were born a lifelong Eagles fan.
I flaunt my "Super Bowl Champs" gear in the office here, so there's probably around a 30% or greater chance that I will be beaten in the parking lot tomorrow morning.

Maybe people will start to realize that they really don’t ask him to do that much and that the RPO system does work well enough to create that added moment of confusion.

Foles isn’t half as bad as some here tried to believe over the past two weeks.

I go to work tomorrow and 5 co workers waiting for my money....Amazing lmao!

I flaunt my "Super Bowl Champs" gear in the office here, so there's probably around a 30% or greater chance that I will be beaten in the parking lot tomorrow morning.
Ouch, that’s rough.

I’m still waiting to see who the azzhole will be who pops up out of the blue and sends me a text or social media message. There’s always one.

Maybe people will start to realize that they really don’t ask him to do that much and that the RPO system does work well enough to create that added moment of confusion.

With that performance Foles just signed one of the biggest QB contracts you will see this off season - sadly it could be a offer to be in Cleveland :eek:

Well, Vegas took a beating, too, I think.

Last I heard, most of the money was on the Eagles and the Over.

There wasn't a controversial TD. There was a TD we wish was controversial. Unlike Steelers fans, we should be able to recognize the difference.

Technically there were three toss up TDs. The Ertz one could have gone either way (although I think they called it correctly), the Clement TD which appeared to be juggled, and the Foles TD at the end of the half which could have been called a penalty. Gotta get the bounces to go your way to win a Super Bowl, and things didn't bounce the Pats' way tonight. It happens.

Harmon's slight hesitation on the fourth and one was a killer.

Wouldn't be surprised ..but they'll be fine lol

Late money never came in on NE..which was surprising ...to me anyway

We'll know more on Tuesday ..im very curious

Harmon's slight hesitation on the fourth and one was a killer.
Lots of hesitation from the defense tonight.

I know that we moved the ball well and owned that brief 1 point lead at one point, but other than that the defense was completely outplayed and outprepared. Every time we’d cut it to 3, they’d allow yet another score.

I mean, it is the same guy who is in the record books for throwing 7 TDs in a game. He's probably a better starter than several other QBs in the league.

Edit: Oops, 3 TDs isn't that impressive, 7 is :)

I mean, it is the same guy who is in the record books for throwing 3 TDs in a game. He's probably a better starter than several other QBs in the league.
Oh, man, he’s a fine fit for that system and that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News