PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the Philidelphia Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpelton

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
They played a good game. Our defense got exposed. We knew it was an issue going into the game, and they found a way to exploit it. This game was more to the credit of the Eagles than the detriment of our battered, injury-ravaged defense IMHO. I think it's more mature to give a very good team full credit for beating us in a clean game than it is to look for scapegoats on our own team. We brought our best, they brought theirs, their best was better. Amazing game. Congrats Eagles fans.

Agree great game by both teams. Let see if we can get anybody to sure up our Defensive line please.

BTW for anyone still living in denial, yes the big controversial touchdown was a touchdown. Took two steps after the catch. He was leaning, but he wasn't diving or falling. McCourty tripped him and he fell across the plane. Refs got that one right.

**** them. Cheap shorted cooks out of the game.

**** them. Cheap shorted cooks out of the game.
Doesn't matter. Players get hurt in football. A little guy like Cooks is a vulnerability against a large strong D, the ability of a physically strong D to take smaller receivers out of the game is a weakness of the team when all we have are the Amendolas and Cookses of the world. If we want to counter that kind of performance, we need bigger receivers.

I don't feel very charitable right now. Not going to blame the refs even though there was a controversial TD in the game, the D was atrocious....they lost the game . Congrats Philly...bleh

And there's just the slim glimmer of chance that I just made an ultimate idiot of myself.

I hope so.

They played hard and fast all night and Foles will get a decent offer after that performer.

The Patriots didn’t play bad, just not good enough.

Hat’s off to Plilidelphia and their fans. Just don’t tear down the city you dopes!

I don't feel very charitable right now. Not going to blame the refs even though there was a controversial TD in the game, the D was atrocious....they lost the game . Congrats Philly...bleh
There wasn't a controversial TD. There was a TD we wish was controversial. Unlike Steelers fans, we should be able to recognize the difference.

There is always next season and I guess 3 out of 4 years is tooo much...

Oh yay Eagles good game! Congratulations on being an outstanding loser and thanks for starting this thread.

Whatever. **** them and their trash fans. 21 points spotted to those losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back