PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the Philidelphia Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles played hard, protected their QB and made many key plays.

Congratulations to them ... tonight the better team won.

The biggest thing I'll give the Eagles credit for, was they took Tom Brady away during the critical possession at the 2 mintue mark. They managed to deny Tom Brady in the moment that's usually Brady's to dominate No secret that that's the key to beating us, but it's very hard to do, I don't think anyone's ever actually done that before to him in the Superbowl.

Unlike the Falcons they managed to play 60 against us. They did a great job. They're a well coached bunch and I expect to see them go deep into more playoffs.

Pederson called a great aggressive game and Foles and the Eagles executed so well. Congratulations to them and a big thank you to the Patriots for once again playing in the last game of the year and making it interesting until the last play of the game.

Sounds like Kabul in my neighborhood with all the fireworks.....

As for Philly winning, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while..

Absolutely,

They played there asses off!

Congrats Philly

Great game. can't pull it out of the hat every time. congrats

Yo Belicheck we have a 40 year old QB. He needs help. He needs a defense and an offensive line. And smarter WRs. Please get a legit DC for this team. Bob Kraft spend some money.

They played to win. Nick Foles channeled his Joe Montana. He's the Patriots version of Bucky Dent.

Yo Belicheck we have a 40 year old QB. He needs help. He needs a defense and an offensive line. And smarter WRs. Please get a legit DC for this team. Bob Kraft spend some money.
Yes, let's just go buy everything at once, see what that gets us.

Honestly, I do kind of worry that this year had a "last best chance" feel to it. Not particularly worried about Brady per se, but he's not the only memeber of the roster who's getting on a bit. Over the last 3 years we've lost some pretty key players and others have declined. One Brady does not a dynasty make. It's too early to panic, but it's hard not to see a bit of rot settling into the roster in general. No one plays at a peak level forever.

Pederson called almost a perfect game. They were aggressive when they needed to be, they were constantly bleeding the play clock even in the first quarter. That 4th down call at the end of the half will be shown a kazillion times, but forget the play: Pederson going for it there was a huge moment as well.

We had a lot of things go against us today, but still had a chance to win. We did not give this to the Eagles, it was not handed to them on a silver platter, they won it. So congrats to Philly.

**** them. Cheap shorted cooks out of the game.
Cooks doesn't play D. Our O was fine, even with him out. Our D and Coaches **** the bed tonight.

tenor.gif

Congratulations Belichick and the rest of the coaching staff, even the scrub coaches who are off to Indy and Detriot. You gave the game to the endangered birds, and made their QB look better than Brady against ATL in the 4th quarter last season. At least you may have created a QB controversy and Philly next year, where they pick between one mediocre scrub and another pure overrated mediocre scrub. Media will love it.

Thank you Brady for that performance in the last two drives. You did your job according to the plan, and it was beautiful. When you showed any resistance to the script, because you wanted to win, the o-line made sure you stayed in check. Good for y'all. Good for the 32. And good for Philly, they finally won something. Hopefully they are crucified by the press just as bad as we were about bad calls going in their favor, especially that TD, but I don't expect such because nobody cares enough to hate endangered birds.

I will have fun watching next season. At least this time I get to watch as a Brady and Garrapolo fan, first time I've ever rooted for two teams in like ever, and hope Brady whips that boy raw in the next Superbowl.

I'm mad but I'll congratulate Philly regardless of how sore of a loser I am.

Peace.

Congrats to the Eagles.

Good season for the Pats despite the injuries and obvious flaws that they possessed.

F the Eagles, they won that game because the league office changed the way they interpreted the catch rule to benefit the Eagles. The NFL is reducing itself to the WWE.

Congrats to the Eagles.

Good season for the Pats despite the injuries and obvious flaws that they possessed.
Hope the Steelers fans go easy on ya over there, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back