PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the Giants and their fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEP4Life

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The Giants are a hell of a team, and they were the best team on the field today.

Congrats to the Giants and their fans. They stuck around and took their opportunities where the Patriots collapsed in big moments again.

They deserved their win.

Deserved the win.
Good job Giants.
Now enjoy your trophy and don't play us anymore !

Congrats to the Giants! They hung in there and did what they needed to do. I wanted so badly to see the Patriots win, but I've got to give credit to the team that managed to get the job done.

Congrats to the Giants and their fans. They made the plays they needed to. We didn't.

It's such a thin margin of error in this game. Wes makes that catch and it's a completely different game. Brady's safety changed the complexion of the end game, where a FG instead of a TD was necessary. The Manningham catch on the sidelines. The Tynes kick that just snuck inside the post. The Ninko offside penalty that negated a 3rd down incompletion. It truly is a game of inches.

They gained more yards than we did. They won the turnover battle. They made a few more plays than we did tonight. It could have went either way several different times. But it is what it is.

Last edited:
Giants were the best team tongiht and the best team in the NFL this season. They deserve thier championship

Congratulations to the Giants and all of their fans.

They definitely deserved to win today.

That's three big games in the last 4 years, where they were tougher and more clutch.

Tough to take, but it is what it is. Patriots needed to tack on when they got to 17 and couldn't. Giants played close to mistake free football -- they put a few on the ground but got to them.

And they simply dominated on special teams -- a very quiet story of the game.

We lost the ******* game ok....I'm just as pissed as the next guy, but lets not make excuses. We lost, END OF ******* STORY.......Congratulations To the Giants.....

I hope the Giants never win another game.

Good game, bad result for us. Enjoy the win.

Can't be bitter about this one like I was about 42. Glad we even got this far to be honest...

Congrats Giants and their fans.

Congratulations to the Giants. Eli is a cool customer under pressure and he has some true grit.

I'm proud of the Pats. It was a great game. New England had their biggest weapon injured and he played through it valiantly. In fact, the entire organization was valiant all year long.

SB 46 was a great game with lots of hard hitting, and lots of amazing twists.

It's sports.

The Giants deserve all the accolodaes coming to them, and I respect their organization and ownership far more than the clown barn team of the same city in the AFC.

I ex=cho the congrats. Both teams made a lot of mistakes, but the Giants stepped up when they had at the end to the Pats didn't.

Great win by the Giants in a great game. Both sides played tough, and with a champion's will to win.

Well done Giants. What an entertaining game. Start with a safety then the Pats down by 9. Not upset by this at all.

Congrats to the Giants. They played one killer game.

**** everything about this thread! :mad:

It wasn't our night. Congrats to the Giants. I'm really glad that Jets fans are miserable right now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back