PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a killer game and KC is a dam good team...Mahomes is the future...not bad....still glad we won.

how long is mahomes under contract???

maybe he'd like to come to NE, spend a year learning from Brady, and then be the starter in NE w/ BB as coach???

just saying
2 more years and a team option for a third.

That's a hell of a team over there. Solid coach. Stud QB. They had a hell of a season. There were no losers in this game.

Congrats to our Pats though!!

There were losers in this game.. The officiating staff who couldn't call a consistent game..

Both TEAMS played awesome..

I am a pats fan. I’m saying was this win based off of an error. YES. They played a damn good game and if you refuse to say they didn’t you’re stubborn and have no honor.
#ChristianCat is that you?:rolleyes:.

Honor, my @55.
Honor is hoisting that Lombardi.

New to this football thing, huh?

#ChristianCat is that you?:rolleyes:.

Honor, my @55.
Honor is hoisting that Lombardi.

New to this football thing, huh?
Oh my gosh. She was a handful.

I know that it’s not her from two tells, though: 1) she didn’t come here last week when it was LA, as she was a huge Philip Rivers fan (he’s Christian, which is why he’s so good, of course), and 2) there’s no way that she’d use the word “damn.”

She got terribly offended once when I politely asked her to keep the religious beliefs out of the everyday football discussion, as it was getting to be quite the distraction.

Congrats to the Chiefs, an outstanding football team lead by Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes has 3 more years with the Chiefs, however, the Chiefs are considering an extension. How about a $200 M contract for Mahomes with the Chiefs? He is exciting.

Mahomes is the future for KC..Now if they can get their Defense squared away watch out......

I heard on Dan Patrick Show that Brady searched out Mahomes in KC locker room after game ...If true, that's probably a first......and Dan isn't a big Patriot fan.....

Report: Brady meets with Mahomes after Patriots win

Congrats to the Chiefs, an outstanding football team lead by Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes has 3 more years with the Chiefs, however, the Chiefs are considering an extension. How about a $200 M contract for Mahomes with the Chiefs? He is exciting.

and once they do, the team will go the way of the Seahawks and any other team that has gotten by on having a solid quarterback on a rookie contract. They wont be able to pay all these guys. easier to have a stacked team when your QB is on a rookie scale deal than when he is making 20+ million.

I was actally prepared to lose after Brady threw that INT in the EZ....My reaction was..UhOh..here we go again ! :O

Your heading congratulates the Chiefs.....you must be a Manning.
He's Peyton's nephew. I outed this troll from the get go, so sneaky obvious. He posted this before the game ended, what a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down