PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big fan of the chiefs. They have a few players I really like but a few jerks and women beaters.

On the whole it was a tight messy and fairly incredible game.

Hats off, tons of fight on that team, Mahomes with some amazing throws, goes without saying but he'll have a hell of a career

Congrats to Chiefs. They are one year closer to have the most expensive QB in the NFL history. They are about to have a top-four paid WR. NICE JOB. See ya around kid, no passing the torch this year.

That's a hell of a team over there. Solid coach. Stud QB. They had a hell of a season. There were no losers in this game.

Congrats to our Pats though!!
Yes there was a loser in this game, and there was a winner. That’s how it works.

That's a hell of a team over there. Solid coach. Stud QB. They had a hell of a season. There were no losers in this game.

Congrats to our Pats though!!
Solid coach who kept his three timeouts in overtime when his defense was gassed.......
Reid mangles a clock worse than Salvador Dali....

Dude I'm being a gracious winner

You are every bit as much a Pats fan as Lane Johnson.
For what it's worth I do think the Chiefs had a helluva year and that was one heck of a game. It's a shame someone has to lose a game like that but I'm glad it wasn't the Pats. The Kid will probably get the Chiefs to the promised land someday but as long as Brady is playing he can damn right well wait his turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back