PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tip of the Cap

Our poor start cost us the game. You guys came ready we didn't got outcoached to long and you're just not going to beat Brady like that

Good luck

You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Your team stuck right in there until the very bitter end. Mahomes more than held his end against the greatest quarterback to ever play the game.

He's got his whole future ahead of him. You guys should be excited about that.

Thank you, congrats on a great season. I know its tough to come up short but you have plenty of hope with Maholmes. This is a different kc team than the ones of the past, mainly because youve got your franchise qb finally. No doubt you guys will be a legit force for years to come.

You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Your team stuck right in there until the very bitter end. Mahomes more than held his end against the greatest quarterback to ever play the game.

He's got his whole future ahead of him. You guys should be excited about that.

I'll think about that tomorrow. To heartbroken for now

That was a classic game, I was impressed by the way the Chiefs turned it around in the 2nd half. And there is no more valuable commodity in all of sport than a 23-year-old top-tier franchise QB.

You guys were awesome to watch all year. Incredible offense. Retool a bit on defense and you guys will be winning championships soon.

This KC team is going to be around longer than a Brady lead team... absolutely ridiculous. So damn good

Tip of the Cap

Our poor start cost us the game. You guys came ready we didn't got outcoached to long and you're just not going to beat Brady like that

Good luck
Honestly, you lost because we have brady.
Once he retires maybe you will have a shot.
Baddest mother****er on the planet.

Thanks man, if it helps to stomach it I think we all recognize that you guys are going to have a huge window ahead of you where you could basically run the AFC

Hey, there's a LOT of us who know exactly how you feel. There's a reason we respected, yet hated, the Mannings.

This is the learning curve. The Colts and the Steelers had to go through it before they won. You will too. Hold your head high. Belichick could only contain him for one half. Big Ben and Peyton didn’t have that kind of success.

Honestly, you lost because we have brady.
Once he retires maybe you will have a shot.
Baddest mother****er on the planet.

Brady helps but it was just flat out domination in the first half. On both sides of the ball. You guys were better prepared just flat out. Sucks for me but got to tip my cap.

Brady helps but it was just flat out domination in the first half. On both sides of the ball. You guys were better prepared just flat out. Sucks for me but got to tip my cap.
Thanks. D had a great first half but struggled in the second half badly.

What’s confusing for most people on our forum is that our defense was still playing well and Mahomes was balling out. You guys have a great team.

Our OLine and TB12 turned in another GOAT performance, sucks to be on the end of it

If Dee Ford knew where to line up, the Chiefs would be going to the Show. No turnovers and 31 points in the second half. Pretty impressive stuff.

Well said. Good luck in the future so long as your interests don’t conflict with ours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News