PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Condolences to James White/ parents..

Status
Not open for further replies.
James White is inactive for tonights game due to a horrible accident involving his parents. his father, a Miami Dade Police Captain, was killed and his mother is in critical condition. My condolences to James White abd his family.

It’s sad that bad things happen. White’s a good guy. I hope he can weather this storm.

Damn that’s horrible :crying:

Wow, horrible. Have been blessed enough to not lose any loved ones in such a tragic way. Can't imagine what he and has family are going through. Prayers for them all.

Prayers for his mother to pull through. That’s awful. He should take as much time as he needs. I can’t imagine potentially losing both parents like that.

Damn. Sorry to hear. Hoping for the best possible outcome for his mom (not necessarily survival).

Just awful news. So sad for his family. Hoping like everyone else that she pulls through.

Hoping his mother pulls through. White acts as a captain on this team--this is horrible.

such a tragedy in his life. Hope his mother pulls thru and he can recover from this horrible day.

Damn, so sorry to hear. Hoping for the best possible outcome for his mom, not necessarily survival.

thoughts and prayers... bad situation, hoping his mom recovers

hate when bad things happen to good people...BB should give him as much time as he wants to come to grips with this awful tragedy

Absolutely dreadful... Condolesces to James White...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down