PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coming up for game: Tailgating questions

LOL sounds fun.

Anyone going the Patriots vs Dolphins January 2nd, 2011?? 2 buddies and I are heading down from Canada and we are looking for a tailgate party! let me know!

GO PATS!!!

PS: Sorry if this isn't in the right thread but I cant post a new one until I have 30 posts..

Anyone going the Patriots vs Dolphins January 2nd, 2011?? 2 buddies and I are heading down from Canada and we are looking for a tailgate party! let me know!

GO PATS!!!

PS: Sorry if this isn't in the right thread but I cant post a new one until I have 30 posts..
I saw this yesterday and meant to copy it onto the main forum, but went out and forgot to do that. Sorry about that; hope you have a great time at the game today.

Would love to hear a report from you about your game day experience after you get back.

I am looking for a carpool. Anybody going to the upcoming game from the Quincy/Braintree area?

There are 5 of us ladies making our way down to Boston (from NL, Canada) to watch the Pats destroy the Jets on October 9th. We’re all big fans but have never had the chance to see a game live. Now that my best friend is getting married, we figured that there is no better way to celebrate than to make the trek down to watch a game!! We really want to take in everything so we plan to be amongst the first group in Fox borough ready to tailgate. The problem is that we will have no car (plan to take the train) and we have never tailgated before. So I’m wondering if we will fit in if we just wear our Pats gear, bring a dozen beer each and find a place to perch? Will it be hard to find a place for us to fit in? We are all super pumped and I just want to make sure that we have a crazy fun time the entire day! I really appreciate your advice :)

D

There are 5 of us ladies making our way down to Boston (from NL, Canada) to watch the Pats destroy the Jets on October 9th. We’re all big fans but have never had the chance to see a game live. Now that my best friend is getting married, we figured that there is no better way to celebrate than to make the trek down to watch a game!! We really want to take in everything so we plan to be amongst the first group in Fox borough ready to tailgate. The problem is that we will have no car (plan to take the train) and we have never tailgated before. So I’m wondering if we will fit in if we just wear our Pats gear, bring a dozen beer each and find a place to perch? Will it be hard to find a place for us to fit in? We are all super pumped and I just want to make sure that we have a crazy fun time the entire day! I really appreciate your advice :)

D
You will be fine; plenty of fans will surely welcome you. Enjoy the game and be loud!

Here are a couple of threads you may want to check out. The train has mixed reviews, though with it being relatively early in the year you shouldn't experience the problems some others had in December and January. Just be aware that you won't have time to tailgate after the game. Check the schedule and get to Gillette as early as possible. The amount of time you have for tailgating may be limited to about an hour or less due to the train schedule.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...278128-decided-try-train-game-any-advice.html

Also, here's another thread you may want to look at since this will be your first visit:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ng-their-first-visit-gillette-can-expect.html

Edit: more on the train, including schedules:

MBTA > Riding the T > Patriots

Official Website of the New England Patriots | Gillette Stadium - Stadium Guide

Last edited:
My husband is coming up for the game, along with a co-worker. Unfortunately they won't arrive in Foxboro until 7:30 p.m. Any suggestions on a private parking lot that will reserve if paid ahead of time? Thanks!!
:welcome:

GO PATS!!!

I am looking for a carpool. Anybody going to the upcoming game from the Quincy/Braintree area?

D
Hello, I'm in if your game. I can bring food, just no gear because I'm flying in from the west coast. email me it's my username at gmail. Thanks.

John

Last edited:
Hey DJD, my hubby and I are heading down for the Jets game from NS! I hope we find a way to tailgate too, that would be so awesome...we weren't planning on bringing the car to the field, but we may have to just so we have a place to hang out!

Heading in from NY for the Gints game on 11/6/11. Looking not sure where we are tailgating, but we are. Looking forward to it.

Heading in from NY for the Gints game on 11/6/11. Looking not sure where we are tailgating, but we are. Looking forward to it.

I'm coming up from CT for the same game. Same as you, I'm not sure where we'll be, but we'll be tailgating also. Usually, we wind up in P10 (South).

i cant make my own forum yet but me and my brother are coming up from nova scotia, canada for our first nfl game for the pats against the colts and want to get in on the tailgaiting but have no idea what to do, we will not have a vehicle so would like some advice or an invite to someones tailgate party! thanks

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back