PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Subvert Injury Reporting Rules on Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_Zealot

Keep your stick on the ice!
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Jay Glazer with a report that Luck has been playing with multiple rib fractures in addition to his shoulder injury.

This reeks of Gump Manning's surprise quad injury nobody knew about after his early playoff exit last season. When the golden boys are sucking the media is quick to invent excuses for their poor play. Hilarious! But when the o-line couldn't protect Tom early last season it was because Brady was "in decline".

Patriots never announced Brady's injuries in his career and he had some really bad ones

Sorry but not every story in the media is a shot at the Patriots.

I didn't take that as a shot at the Pats. I took it for what it was, an excuse for why SuckIsLuck.

Btw, I didn't hear any excuses when Luck was putting up very similar numbers in the past.

Luck only lost last year because the Pats cheated! And this year was because he hurt his shoulder! Oh and also he's had cracked ribs for like, a while! Leave Britney alone!

I didn't take that as a shot at the Pats. I took it for what it was, an excuse for why SuckIsLuck.

Btw, I didn't hear any excuses when Luck was putting up very similar numbers in the past.

I guess I took it as a shot because of the thread title "Media at it again."

Never made any assertions that every story is a shot at the Pats.

As I said to 1960 the title made it sound like it. Usually that title is accompanied by anti Patriots drivel.

Don't see a thread on this yet:

Glazer on Fox had a report saying Andrew Luck has been playing with three fractured ribs since after Week 3.

Interesting bit: National writers I follow on twitter mention it as kind of a tribute to Luck's toughness. BLah lah blah. Boston writers point out that no such injury as appeared on injury reports, and aren't they supposed to? No national writers have pursued this angle.

Of course Colts have not confirmed the report ... but they haven't proven it to be false.

Next week, the Colts are going with "Luck, probable - Ouchie"

What's the benefit of not reporting an injury to your starting QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back