PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Decent turn around this year or no?

Absolutely. I like how their team is coming together. Credit to GM Chris Ballard. They sort of remind me of NE without the pedigree. Just in regards to great QB play and the rest of the team playing hard & responding to coaching. Although they have a few blue chip players, they’re not the most talented team, but find ways to win. Leonard, Mack, Nelson, Hooker, Smith, Geathers, Wilson & Moore (thanks to us) have been huge for them. If they add LeVeon, more power to em’.

Last edited:
Le'Veon Bell has Colts at the top of his list so might be a SB contender next season.

Pretty sure bell isn't the difference between the playoffs and a superbowl. He certainly isn't good enough to drag a decent team to a superbowl. That we've already seen.

Also, hes all but done.

Leonard having an unbelievable season
107 solo/155 - 7 sacks - 1 INT - 12 TFL - 4 FF - 6 PD - 8 QB Hits

All graded out as 2nd Rders save Baker for me

Can’t deny it. Colts have been drastically improving their team over the last year. Darius Leonard was a huge find. Would’ve loved to see a guy like that in a Pats uniform.

Le'Veon Bell has Colts at the top of his list so might be a SB contender next season.

In other news the Colts tampered with L’Veon Bell.

We've reached the point where the Colts are drafting better than us.

Ok draft position matters but anyway even in later rounds they are doing what I'm preaching here for months maybe years, they are drafting players who are on the field Sunday. That's what I want in rounds 2 and 3.

We've reached the point where the Colts are drafting better than us.

Ok draft position matters but anyway even in later rounds they are doing what I'm preaching here for months maybe years, they are drafting players who are on the field Sunday. That's what I want in rounds 2 and 3.

Our drafts are anticlimactic. Wait all day to see who we get then they just trade down. Maddening

The Colts have a good GM and coach now instead of 2 stiffs, it's a year too early for them now but i think they'll be very good next year.

I could see them causing an upset in the playoffs if they get in but they still need at least another draft and FA class to be a true contender.

Darius Leonard is a seriously good player, he's exactly the kind of player the Patriots have been needing for 2 years.

No. I have no faith in them. Let’s see if they even make the playoffs... even then, if they lose first weekend, it’d be par for the course.

I live in Colts country. It's hard not to like what they're doing there. Defense is cohesive and has high-end speed and physicality at all 3 levels. Pretty decent offensive line too. Luck finally has a little bit of time to stand in the pocket and make his reads, maybe for the first time in his career. They need another playmaker at WR and some secondary depth, and depth overall, but they look like they could be a pretty good team for the long haul.

Colts have had an impressive 2nd half of season. Have won a ton of close games in the final minutes and finally have a solid defense and offensive line. If they beat Tennessee this week I could see them giving their first round opponent a real challenge. That said, I would love to see the Colts come to Foxboro for the AFCCG,

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back