PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Decent turn around this year or no?

Pretty sure bell isn't the difference between the playoffs and a superbowl. He certainly isn't good enough to drag a decent team to a superbowl. That we've already seen.

Also, hes all but done.
I think the Colts are trending slightly above decent.

Very good turnaround, which pains me to say. Their areas of weakness have all been rebuilt - OL, defense (particularly against the run), RB. I have questions about their receivers outside of Hilton, but they're unfortunately on the right path.

Luck still completes too many passes to the other team.

14 ints and counting.

Luck still completes too many passes to the other team.

14 ints and counting.

Playing MUCH better than Tom Brady especially lately so if you're worried about Lucks play you must be terrified about Brady if we're talking purely 2018.

Brady has 3 INTs less than Luck but also 11 TDs less, if we include fumbles Brady has 2 less turnovers than Luck.

Playing MUCH better than Tom Brady especially lately so if you're worried about Lucks play you must be terrified about Brady if we're talking purely 2018.

Brady has 3 INTs less than Luck but also 11 TDs less, if we include fumbles Brady has 2 less turnovers than Luck.
Ben is being raked over the coals with 15 ints.

Refreshing to see some optimism for a change! It's all gloom and doom here, and the Patriots have actually made the playoffs.

Decent thread, no?
Colts sometimes look strong, have the right strengths and improvements, and the AFC looks "semi-open" this year. They could be interesting.

Why does every thread around here have to start with a derogatory remark? This is a message board, correct?

This place is getting very stuffy.

I wonder why other sites don't like coming here?

That would be a mistake. Mack is a good rb and much cheaper.
Right now the Colts have a scrappy team and inserting a "look at me" Pittsburgh personality won't help them as much as spending that money on good defensive players.

Why does every thread around here have to start with a derogatory remark? This is a message board, correct?

This place is getting very stuffy.

I wonder why other sites don't like coming here?
?

Your post begs the question why do not have a "Question Mark" as an option

It’s weird to see the Colts have a decent defense. I can’t remember the last time I saw that.

What’s the over/under on how many years Luck can continue at this level with his surgically repaired shoulder?

The Colts suck. Belichick is Lucks daddy!

Absolutely. I like how their team is coming together. Credit to GM Chris Ballard. They sort of remind me of NE without the pedigree. Just in regards to great QB play and the rest of the team playing hard & responding to coaching. Although they have a few blue chip players, they’re not the most talented team, but find ways to win. Leonard, Mack, Nelson, Hooker, Smith, Geathers, Wilson & Moore (thanks to us) have been huge for them. If they add LeVeon, more power to em’.
I’m still going to always have some hate for Indy. But besides the ownership and fanbase, what is there to hate about their current team?

There’s no player on their team I have any bitter feelings about. I want to hate Luck, but he gives me no hateable material!

I try to take the colte serious but can’t do it after the pagano punt
by that logic no one could ever take us seriously again after that Miami cough up

I’m still going to always have some hate for Indy. But besides the ownership and fanbase, what is there to hate about their current team?

There’s no player on their team I have any bitter feelings about. I want to hate Luck, but he gives me no hateable material!
Honestly Deflategate is the reason for my hatred. I "hated" Manning but really just because he stopped us in 2006.

The Colts suck. Belichick is Lucks daddy!
I hope so.

Well honestly the only way we will see them in the playoffs will be if they knock of KC/Chargers in Division round and come to AFCCG in Foxboro. I can't think of a better setup for us than that one.

No. I have no faith in them. Let’s see if they even make the playoffs... even then, if they lose first weekend, it’d be par for the course.
They handled Houston at home already, which is probably what their first game will be.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back