PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts at Panthers MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats too weak of a reason for me IMO. I don't like Don but have no reason to dislike his sons. Hell Dave Shula was the worst HC of all time why would I have any reason to hate him?

tumblr_nahb323CWH1rawb5do1_500.jpg

You know what I am getting at;)

Thats too weak of a reason for me IMO. I don't like Don but have no reason to dislike his sons. Hell Dave Shula was the worst HC of all time why would I have any reason to hate him?
I cant like CAR after their former GM thinks we taped their SB practices also. Sore losers are even more irritating.

So, Carolina has GB next week. That should take care of the last undefeated NFC team. The Carolina defense doesn't have the horses to do what Denver did to GB.
but looking at what GB put on defense yesterday, carolina will run all over them.

Colts lose and karma train keeps on chugging along.

If the Ravens just would have lost that close game and maybe Goodell dropped a bottle of Chateau Lafite Rothschild on one of his webbed feet, this weekend would be considered perfect.

Pitt = Loss
Indy = Loss
Jets = Loss
Ravens = Just missed the loss by a hair
Patriots = textbook annihilation win with no injuries reported.

Almost a perfect 'curse of defamegate' weekend.

I cant like CAR after their former GM thinks we taped their SB practices also. Sore losers are even more irritating.
Former GM though so not even involved with the team anymore. I can only hate so many teams and I just don't have the energy to hold out a grudge about every little thing that's said.

I diddnt either until I realized a Shula was involved in the organization. Now they vault to the top 5 "dont want to see win a SB" teams.

I lied,

Bronocs
Giants
Jets
Colts
Miami
Steelers
Ravens
GB
Saints
Bills
Seattle

Are all before the Panthers on that list

Frickin kitties, beat us 20-27 with 2nd string QB so lucky this year for a average offence and good defence.
Guess we wil have to do it ourselves next time.

I lied,

Bronocs
Giants
Jets
Colts
Miami
Steelers
Ravens
GB
Saints
Bills
Seattle

Are all before the Panthers on that list

Saints, really? I personally wouldn't have them on that list. I'd put the Panthers on there easily though

I was expecting Gano to miss that long field goal. I'm surprised he made it. I'm glad the Dolts lost. Framegate karma continues!:)

Saints, really? I personally wouldn't have them on that list. I'd put the Panthers on there easily though
Dont have a problem with the Saints overall I think Brees is great and a great person. My thoughts are this - If Brees got a 2nd ring we would never hear the end of it. It would just give every Brady hater more ammo. Hence why Rodgers is on there and Eli and Ben....Well, its not about Ben with that team.

Imagine how much more satisfying this would be if the Texans were competent this season and could go 8-8 or 9-7

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

If the Ravens just would have lost that close game and maybe Goodell dropped a bottle of Chateau Lafite Rothschild on one of his webbed feet, this weekend would be considered perfect.

Pitt = Loss
Indy = Loss
Jets = Loss

Nope. time to root for a few Ravens wins. No super high draft pick for you!

Pitt = Loss
Indy = Loss
Jets = Loss

Well, at this point maybe ravens wins are good. It only hurts their draft position.

Frickin kitties, beat us 20-27 with 2nd string QB so lucky this year for a average offence and good defence.
Guess we wil have to do it ourselves next time.

Nice win over the NY Giants, my friend. You might want to look at tightening up the pass defense. Giving up six passing TDs is not a formula for consistent success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back