PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Color rush jerseys vs Giants, Browns and Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok done some reading.. So its linked to the colour of the helmet, not the shirt colour. My mistake. So we could wear the red but would have to keep the silver lids which would look garbage. Understood :D

Yuck, I hate jumpsuit type uniforms (same color pants as jersey). Still mad that we don't have red alts. That fake fan made red version of these alts is still the GOAT.

Are we undefeated in them? I remember 2016 vs texans and last year vs the packers and colts maybe, all wins

Hate hate hate the monocolor look.

The jerseys actually look very nice (I like them better than the standard home jersey). But coupled with blue pants and it’s crap.

Have the color rush jersey with silver pants as the alternate home uni - and eventually make it the standard uni

Are we undefeated in them? I remember 2016 vs texans and last year vs the packers and colts maybe, all wins

Yes I think we are 3-0 in the colour rush so maybe its not all bad. But would be nice to have something a bit different.

6a0115709f071f970b016303a5d79c970d.jpe

The helmet on the left CANNOT be used with the jersey on the right

It's a shame they can't throw back to the 80's now and then.

Yuck, I hate jumpsuit type uniforms (same color pants as jersey). Still mad that we don't have red alts. That fake fan made red version of these alts is still the GOAT.
Yeah, that Jersey is absolutely filthy. I’d love it if they wore that.

Hate hate hate the monocolor look.

The jerseys actually look very nice (I like them better than the standard home jersey). But coupled with blue pants and it’s crap.

Have the color rush jersey with silver pants as the alternate home uni - and eventually make it the standard uni

The "quick" guys such a backs and receivers look skinny and the lineman look chunky when they wear "monocolor" uniforms.

As long as they win these games I don't care about Jersey color

The "quick" guys such a backs and receivers look skinny and the lineman look chunky when they wear "monocolor" uniforms.

Monocolor uniforms are terrible for every team. It looks more like the fake football teams created for movies or television than the NFL.

how the heck did the jets get the fancy candy apple color helmets and we don’t?

Yes I think we are 3-0 in the colour rush so maybe its not all bad. But would be nice to have something a bit different.

4-0

vs HOU 2016
vs ATL 2017
vs IND 2018
vs GB 2018

Monocolor uniforms are terrible for every team. It looks more like the fake football teams created for movies or television than the NFL.
I blame the Bills for starting this. I believe they were the first in 2002.

Weren't we all white unis against Tampa in 2017 too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes