PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CLOWN OUT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see this mentioned, but what about those cardboard face masks w/ an elastic strap? They'd be impossible for the cameras to avoid and would be easier to distribute / cheaper than shirts.

if you want to get creative. Make a gigantic paper jigsaw that will create a huge Goodell Clown picture when the fans all hold the pieces up. Just some ideas.

That one won't work without the kind of help from Kraft that you're not going to get.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
“How should [Goodell] be received? I haven’t given that a whole lot of thought,” said Slater. “How will he be received? I’m not the one to ask that question. I think you should ask the good people of Foxboro how they’re going to receive him.”

Matthew Slater 4/11/17

#Clownout

IX1fqis.png

#Clownout

Can I suggest printed balloons? They cost pennies sourced from China. They are small and concealable. Will get into the stadium. People can take more than one to cover those who do not have them. Easily deployed - individuals know how to inflate and tie a knot. Then you have 100k Clown Roger balloons floating around in the stands.

30-day production lead time and 30-days transit by sea for cheap shipping. So, get them ordered this month and the materials are ready well in advance. 100k balloons at $0.02/ea is a $2k investment, with maybe $400 in shipping. Pretty inexpensive.

Unfortunately, balloons are banned for Patriots games according to the Gillette Stadium website.

While checking into this information, I did notice a name that might be useful to get answers though. In the prohibited items of Gillette, it said no food or beverages could be brought in, unless you had a letter from, Kelly Way, Director of Operation-TeamOps. I did a search and came up with her email from the TeamOps website: [email protected]

Actually there's another name that might be the guy we should talk to. His name is Jonathan Morse, he is the event supervisor for Gillette. He oversees game day operations, including implementing the screening procedures at the gates. His email: [email protected]

Maybe we should email them regarding handing out items at the entrances to Gillette, or I wonder if Ian already has.

Unfortunately, balloons are banned for Patriots games according to the Gillette Stadium website.

While checking into this information, I did notice a name that might be useful to get answers though. In the prohibited items of Gillette, it said no food or beverages could be brought in, unless you had a letter from, Kelly Way, Director of Operation-TeamOps. I did a search and came up with her email from the TeamOps website: [email protected]

Actually there's another name that might be the guy we should talk to. His name is Jonathan Morse, he is the event supervisor for Gillette. He oversees game day operations, including implementing the screening procedures at the gates. His email: [email protected]

Maybe we should email them regarding handing out items at the entrances to Gillette, or I wonder if Ian already has.
Yes, I've been in contact with a couple of different people on this and definitely don't send multiple emails as I want to make sure we're going through the proper channels and that I've got everyone on the same page. There are some obstacles I'm still trying to figure out, so I'll obviously post something as I find out what I need before we proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3