PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chung Concussion result of cheap hit after whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one "investigate" this? Idgi.

Yeah it just seemed like he did because of the TV timeout and all the commotion surrounding the fight and the ejection. I don't see any way he was fully good to go though. His arms were completely stiff for a few seconds after that hit.

I suppose the league has their own rules for QBs when it comes to concussions given how essential they are and how taking them into the locker room changes the game. No clue..

I suppose the league has their own rules for QBs when it comes to concussions given how essential they are and how taking them into the locker room changes the game. No clue..

They might have beamed forward in time and showed him that outrageous flop by KVN during the Pats/Jags game and he snapped out of it out of pure shock.

Story from NBC Sports Boston on Yahoo entitled, "Patriots Under Investigation for Handling of Chung's Concussion Protocol.". WTF?

Story from NBC Sports Boston on Yahoo entitled, "Patriots Under Investigation for Handling of Chung's Concussion Protocol.". WTF?

Am curious why the team is under investigation here unless they somehow made Chung not available to the league-hired doctor on the sideline. All of the diagnosing and spotting is independent.

They might have beamed forward in time and showed him that outrageous flop by KVN during the Pats/Jags game and he snapped out of it out of pure shock.

Or maybe Gordon being traded for a fifth to NE.

Am curious why the team is under investigation here unless they somehow made Chung not available to the league-hired doctor on the sideline. All of the diagnosing and spotting is independent.
It's the Patriots, man. The media is just going to continue to invent controversies. Facts be damned.

That's been my point in posts throughout this thread .

Volin grilling BB on how/why Chung was allowed to enter the game. Bill is deferring to the doctors and NFL medical staff.

Volin keeps asking...again....and again.

ss0612161465777975865_3450k_1280x720_704169027895.jpg

"Yes, Roger, I'm on it. Just like before, we're filling in the holes and it will be a legit, national story within a month...Right, "Patriots murdering their own players", exactly, something like that. Don't mention it! ...wait, are we on?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back