PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs sign Darrelle Revis

Well now, THAT is interesting. Like others, I'm not sure what he has left in the tank, but it'll be interesting to see.

Personally, I'm thinking they're hoping to get a few plays out of him come the playoffs, and ride his reputation as "Revis Island" for whatever the hell it's worth.

Just add Geritol for the 2017 version.

revis.island.toast.png.f1afe111a651f672b93526ffb7f53bd5.png

BB squeezed the last drop out of him.

We got a ring, and he talked 5h!t .

..And now he has that legacy.

.. If, and a big if, he plays well, he will still be known as a $ grabbing whore.

That's what he is.

I have no personal issue with him. He is what he is.
...A washed up CB, looking for a pay check.

There is a reason that no team signed him in the off season. Revis is toast
Mevis didn't really want to sign with another team until now, so he could still accrue another season of service time. The JETE were (and are) paying him anyway, so he was in no rush.

I was a huge Law fan
Same here. He was son's favorite player back then.

We once stayed in the same hotel as the team in Scottsdale. We ran into Ty and Rodney in the gift shop buying cookies.

My son got to talk to them. They were both really cool. But they didn't offer him a cookie!

As far as Revis goes. If he's kept himself in shape, this could be a decent signing for KC. Provided they are not expecting him to be able to cover opposing teams number one receivers.
At least he's fresh right now.

Same here. He was son's favorite player back then.

We once stayed in the same hotel as the team in Scottsdale. We ran into Ty and Rodney in the gift shop buying cookies.

My son got to talk to them. They were both really cool. But they didn't offer him a cookie!
Bastards!
No that's awesome that you got to meet them the only Patriot I've met is Todd Rucci and I almost bought Steve Isreals sisters house their was so much Patriot memorbillia on the walls I asked the realtor but it had no yard.
Anyways

What is Kansas City thinking? Revis had nothing last year.

75% of the posts in this thread are lol worthy...not bad

Typical Mevis move cash grab, he never leaves any $ on the table but its the Jets money so I guess I could care less.

I dont fully understand why people are making fun of KC for the move. With only 6 games left they are paying him like a total of 300k and have an out after the season.

Sure it looks desperate but Gaines is garbage and there really is not much of a downside to this move.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back