PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Chiefs @ Broncos game thread - (Updated) Reaction to Mahomes' Injury

Just got back from Dinner...saw the news and video of his knee cap.

Can't believe they are still up....but it is Denver we are talking about

Let me remind you that Joe Flacco is the Broncos QB, he fumbled backwards to give KC a score and has decided that he wants to set the NFL record for the number of times a QB is sacked in one game this evening.

Mahomes out for few weeks atleast. Should have signed that $40m per year deal he wanted while he could have.

His $40 million per year deal isn't going anywhere

Broncos are more likely to get another score than the Chiefs, I just don't think they're going to get 14+ more points.

Mahomes out for few weeks atleast. Should have signed that $40m per year deal he wanted while he could have.

I don’t think he has lost any value at all. He will get the next record breaking contract unless he loses a limb.

IS KC going to try to RPO this game to death?

I'm waiting to see if Denver will ever score again :rolleyes:

Let me remind you that Joe Flacco is the Broncos QB, he fumbled backwards to give KC a score and has decided that he wants to set the NFL record for the number of times a QB is sacked in one game this evening.

And that's why I was picking KC tonight. Well 2 reasons. That was 1

Denver cannot let KC score another point. Even then they'll be lucky to pull this one off

hill is such a punk ass jerk

hill is such a punk ass jerk

That play makes me feel like it's just a matter of when, not if, that he's suspended again. Massive self-control/temper issues.

All the improvising by Mahomes, while amazing, means that the offense isn't used to having a regimented system. With Mahomes, the offense just went with the flow. That doesn't work with an average backup. If Mahomes is out for the season, I bet it will probably take a month to get anywhere near a mediocre-level of cohesion.

Reid has designed this offense to maximize Mahome's talent which is the smart thing to do, but his big brainfart was to get a backup QB that does the opposite of what Mahomes does- Moore is a pocket passer, not a runner.

hey, Duke is balling out and celebrating second down stop.

KC with a pick play , what's new !!

Reid is finally calling more crossers to bail out Moore.. but that's too obvious of a pick.

That doesn’t always get called.

Do the Chiefs lead the league in OPIs? Seems like every other play

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back