PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs beat awesome QBs at home this yr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Keenum
Jimmy G
Blake Bortles
Andy Dalton
Josh Rosen
Lamar Jackson
Phil Rivers
David Carr
Andrew Luck

I hope TB12 is up for the task...

Pats lost to Blake Bortles on the road.

None of that will matter on Sunday.

The thread title should be "Wicked Awesome QB's".

Taking out the home/road thing, vs. "top" QBs:

KC has lost to Brady, Goff, Rivers, Russell Wilson
KC beat Ben R., Luck and ... Jimmy G.

NE has beaten Mahomes, D. Watson, Luck, Rodgers, Cousins and let's throw in Trubisky
NE has lost to: Ben R.

(Chiefs were also 3-3 in their last six regular season games, and two of those wins were vs. Raiders.)

Last edited:
David Carr is probably the best of that whole lot!

@MrTibbs, to be clear it was a joke about how the OP confused Derek Carr with his older brother who is no longer in the league.

How does this post get 2 dislikes and 2 disagrees? Oh because you don’t want to accept that the Pats played a bunch of bums on the road and lost to them.
I won't disagree with it but I dont like it. You deflected from the point which was the QB competition the Chiefs faced wasn't very good and maybe their celebrated defense at home isn't anything special. In fact it kind of explains it.

Who were the QBs we beat on the road? Or more telling, how about the QBs we lost to on the road.
No one is claiming we're a great road team but they are claiming the Chiefs are a great home team.

Lost to the likes of Bortels, Mariotta, & Tannehill on the road. You are correct. Chiefs might've played bad QB's at home. But at least they took care of business.
Why don't you go suck on your uncle Peyton's d**k?

The Pats can't beat Ryan Tannehill in Miami. They stink on the road, and they're about to get smashed.

Who were the QBs we beat on the road? Or more telling, how about the QBs we lost to on the road.

How does this post get 2 dislikes and 2 disagrees? Oh because you don’t want to accept that the Pats played a bunch of bums on the road and lost to them.
You need to put yourself out of your misery. Soaking your head in the nearest toilet might work. Don't flush.

The Pats can't beat Ryan Tannehill in Miami. They stink on the road, and they're about to get smashed.
That's enough. A curse has been placed on you and you will wake up tomorrow looking EXACTLY like your avatar. Good luck going through the rest of life resembling the backside of an aging horse.

How do anti-pats trolls like this Tennis wad still post here after this long? Can’t blame good posters for leaving this place..
I think it helps calling them out directly on their B.S.

KC lost 3 games at home, if I didn't have to much to drink I'd look it up but they're about to lose their 4th.

Ah good, TennisBoneHead chimes in again with his automatic Pats will lose this week prediction. You said we wouldn't even be playing this game last week, LOL.

Ah good, TennisBoneHead chimes in again with his automatic Pats will lose this week prediction. You said we wouldn't even be playing this game last week, LOL.
He's a troll, likely a Jete fan. His Patriots hatred is obvious.

Chiefs are a great team and have a real chance to not only win today but go on the win the Super Bowl. That said, this Pats team is more than capable of winning the next 2 games as well. Am excited to watch it unfold and feel incredibly fortunate to be a Pats fan.

Mariota
Tannehill (fluke play at end)
Bortles (w/o Edelman)
Roethlisberger
Stafford

Not terrible
Lol what? Mariota isn’t that great and their offense coming into that game was awful. Tannehill is a bum. Bortles is one of the worst players in the league. Roethlisberger is good. Stafford isn’t great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back