PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs are the luckiest team

Viper652

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Oh well. They will have at least 4 losses. That defense sucks

I mean.....if that’s the case, then so were we.

How are they lucky?

Was that the nfl record for most poundage of HC in one game?

Our offense is pretty rough right now. I'm hoping a healthy Edelman and a fresh Watson will change some things.

And so are we. Look at the scrub QB's we've played. Bills coach helped the Pats today.

Right now their offense is light years ahead of ours.

they remind me of the Manning Broncos a few years ago when they kept getting lucky every game

Patriots play in a division with perhaps the three worst starting QBs in the NFL, and we’ve gotten to face backups. Not taking away from our defensive greatness, but the Patriots schedule and QB luck has been top of the charts. Roethlisberger was also clearly playing with a big injury.

How are they lucky?
They had a very lucky 100 yard fumble return that happened well after forward progress was stopped.

Lions win if it isn’t for that play. I guess we should’ve figured the Lions would have terrible luck in this one.

I like the Lions for the upset and it was ruined on probably the dumbest fumble of the season, no idea why Johnson extended his arms on that carry, and the Lions making some stupid coaching decisions at the end.

The Lions didn't deserve to win.

We have a Defense, son. The weather changes towards the end of the season.

Show me a game KC wins when Mahomes goes 19-38 for 150 yards and an INT.

Learn.

LOL literally has nothing to do with anything being said, daughter.

The topic of the thread was the Chiefs getting lucky today, not who will have a better defense when the weather changes.

Going by that logic, the Chiefs have an offense and we don’t, soo...great pointless reply...

Last edited:
And so are we. Look at the scrub QB's we've played. Bills coach helped the Pats today.

Right now their offense is light years ahead of ours.
True and our defense is also leaps and bounds better than theirs this season!

Lions still had a chance to win the game at the end they had KC 4th and 8 and they couldn't get it done. KC did what needed to get done. We are so super spoiled that a lot of us fail to realize that it's hard to win in the NFL

Our offense is pretty rough right now. I'm hoping a healthy Edelman and a fresh Watson will change some things.

Plus the next 4 games are against weaklings. Then we get Harry back.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back