PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs are officially the new us.

The Patriots dominated for 20 years, 20!! Andy Reid won't be in the league 13 more season so NO I don't see any team repeating what Pats did. The problem is the NFL lacks great QB play to challenge Mahomes and the Chiefs might be able to win close to the titles the Pats did withing a shorter period of time.
This. Mahomes is mopping up against a lame crop of talent. He can only beat who is out there though so nothing to knock. Matt Stafford was never even considered a top 10 QB 5-6 seasons ago and now he's clearly top 5. We went from Brady, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Brees, Mannings, Carson Palmer, Russell Wilson (prime), Rodgers, and Matt Ryan to Mahomes, Allen, Burrows (injured), Stafford, and sort of Herbert. A few seasons ago offensive season records were being lit up and now teams look downright defunct. Maybe Jordan Love can continue to rise and make things interesting.

Last edited:
Eagles had them beat last year. Holding call did em in.
...and this year at the end of 4 quarters the score was 19 to 19. The 49ers would have won 20 to 19 but for the missed extra point by Moody. He struck the ball with his ankle facilitating the missed extra point. Shanahan's coaching during the 3 and outs was bad also. The missed extra point was a monumental error that cost strategy also as instead of being up by four it was three and a much different dynamic.
I agree that once it went to OT Mahomes and the Chiefs were going to win which they did. In my mind, the 49ers beat themselves in regulation or we'd be talking about a different story today

How many of you received this PM from Pork (aka TommyBrady12, Mac10, Showtime15)?

Screenshot_20240212_131634_Chrome.jpg

Remember when he used to say that Montana was the GOAT because he was 4-0 and Tom was 6-3 in SBs? Lol

I told you guys he was always a troll for another team. Now he hangs out at Chefs Planetoid where Chiefs fans despise him even though he spends all his time berating Brady's accomplishments and thrashing the Pats as cheaters.

Here you go Pork enjoy:

i.jpg

50480643_2276332689067637_4759430960674504704_n.jpg

IMG_20240212_133315.jpg

Call me when Mahomes beats 3 HOF QBs on his way to a SB win while scoring 30+ points against each one on the road.

1614562704465.jpg

Reid is a great coach who like bill has been fortunate to have a good to great QB by his side the majority of his career (McNabb, Vick, Smith and now Mahomes). We’ve only seen him saddled with a poor QB for a handful of games in Kevin Kolb and like Bill with Mac it wasn’t going too hot. He was smart to snag Vick after his legal troubles were over or who knows how that portion of his career ends up.
Agree, but none of those previous QBs are HOFers. He's only had 3 losing seasons in 25 yrs (PHI). His playoff record pre-Mahomes is 11-13 w/ an NFCC. Since getting the HOF QB, he's gone 15-3 w/ 3 SBs.

Still pisses me off we lost that SB against Nick ****ing Foles. That was a winnable game. Could've had a 3-peat.

Mahomes might have now passed Montana, it’s debatable. Which has gotta make this all the worse for 49ers fans.
I won’t go there yet. Needs 5 rings to pass Joe, that was the standard for Brady, I’m not cutting Mahomes any breaks. IDGAF what pundits have to say here.

But to the original topic, yes they are a dynasty. Yes, they are great and are to be commended as such. It’s silly to not give them their flowers anymore.

I am preparing for the possible future where Mahomes is widely considered the GOAT with TB at number two. There would then be a significant drop before everybody else. The storyline might be how amazing it is that TB was the only guy who could be close to GOAT conversation with Mahomes, and he did it primarily with his otherworldly competitiveness and cerebral understanding of the game. Mahomes has similar characteristics but is more able to lean on incredible physical ability. I can live with this, but here's to hoping that Mahomes fails to transition to a new HC and offense in the next few years and never matches TB's SB wins and overall longevity.
Side note, nothing against PM personally. In my experience, most people are defined by the people they are surrounded with. Well, his father is seemingly trash, his brother is trash, I hear that everyone hates his wife, I strongly dislike Kelce... but with all that, Patrick still comes across as a good and genuine dude (to me at least).

Jim Harbaugh isn't going to bend over.

Payton and Harbaugh will be gone within 5 years. Chiefs run that division
So will Reid. He won't coach into his 70s.

Mahomes has the best offensive mind in reid and a belichick light defensive coordinator.

And no Brady, Ben or Peyton standing in his way.

To get 1 upped like this so soon is pretty irritating.

How many of you received this PM from Pork (aka TommyBrady12, Mac10, Showtime15)?

View attachment 56528

Remember when he used to say that Montana was the GOAT because he was 4-0 and Tom was 6-3 in SBs? Lol

I told you guys he was always a troll for another team. Now he hangs out at Chefs Planetoid where Chiefs fans despise him even though he spends all his time berating Brady's accomplishments and thrashing the Pats as cheaters.

Here you go Pork enjoy:

Call me when Mahomes beats 3 HOF QBs on his way to a SB win while scoring 30+ points against each one on the road.
Nah he doesn't believe a word of that. He's a Patriots fan on a serious copium fix ever since Tom Brady, greatest QB of all time and winner of more Super Bowl rings than any other franchise, won a Super Bowl his very first season away from his favorite coach Bill... and Bill's star faded away once he lost his binky Tom. So now he's pretending to be a Chiefs fan.

But you can always remind him that Kermit is 0-2 against Brady in games that matter. Credit to Kermit last night for recognizing that and knowing his rightful place compared to the greatest QB who ever lived Tom Brady.

Nah he's a Patriots fan pretending to be a Chiefs fan as he's on a serious copium fix ever since Tom Brady, greatest QB of all time and winner of more Super Bowl rings than any other franchise, won a Super Bowl his very first season away from Bill... and Bill's star faded away once he lost his binky Tom.

But you can always remind him that Kermit is 0-2 against Brady in games that matter. Credit to Kermit last night for recognizing that and knowing his rightful place compared to the greatest QB who ever lived Tom Brady.
Beg to differ, he was a regular on a Colts forum back in the day. Regardless, Pork's a troll, just not a very good one.

Beg to differ, he was a regular on a Colts forum back in the day. Regardless, Pork's a troll, just not a very good one.
He does like to spend time on other teams forums. Case in point:

Imagine posting 6228 times on another teams forum just to troll. LMAO

It's hard to dislike Reid and the Hunt family - I think they've done things the right way.

But, it's easy to hate on Mahomes, Kelce, Jones, Sneed... even when the Pats were dynastic our stars weren't arrogant pricks about it.
I hope they never sniff the SB again.

Always chokes vs KC

Bills defense was jv after all their injuries.

Kc got lucky with injuries all year long. Burrow, Rodgers, Watson,bills d, greenlaw last night. Pretty crazy.

It's hard to dislike Reid and the Hunt family - I think they've done things the right way.

But, it's easy to hate on Mahomes, Kelce, Jones, Sneed... even when the Pats were dynastic our stars weren't arrogant pricks about it.
I hope they never sniff the SB again.
Best reason to like the Hunt family...

So will Reid. He won't coach into his 70s.
We shall see I think he'll still try to stay as long as he can
Bills defense was jv after all their injuries.

Kc got lucky with injuries all year long. Burrow, Rodgers, Watson,bills d, greenlaw last night. Pretty crazy.
Chiefs always have the injury luck that's a key factor too. They've never lost Chris Jones or Kelce to a major injury credit to their training staff

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back