PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs are officially the new us.

Sad but true. It's good for the NFL though. Like the Pats, the Chefs have been the NFL darlings, but that will end soon.
I don't think so.
They have a very good shot at repeating
All depends if they resign Chris Jones

I don't think so.
They have a very good shot at repeating
All depends if they resign Chris Jones
I meant that they will be hated soon. Fans got tired of the Pats by their first repeat in 2004 and were excited when Denver knocked them off in 2005.

If they score some WR's and stay healthy for 2024, they will be the first team to 3 peat.

I meant that they will be hated soon. Fans got tired of the Pats by their first repeat in 2004 and were excited when Denver knocked them off in 2005.

If they score some WR's and stay healthy for 2024, they will be the first team to 3 peat.
They need to resign Chris Jones
He was the MVP tonight
He saved 3 touchdowns

Josh Allen could move closer if he could just keep his brain out of his ass for all of the 60 minutes.
Well in the playoff he has one of the best TD/INT ratio in history.

All I wanna know is, did Kelce propose to Tay Tay?

At least the Chiefs are having their run after we finished ours. They tried to start sooner but we weren't done yet. I'd be more mad if they actually stopped us from winning SB's. I'd rather them dominate during a time where we suck ass anyways.

Anyway, Mahomes has a ways to go yet.

20240212_024809.jpg

This is disconcerting.

lmao right on cue a bunch of the twitter comments saying that game doesn’t mean anything because of Mahomes OL. one comment even said the 2020 TB defense was the greatest of all time :rofl:

dumbasses

Just so were clear. Kansas City was the defending world champs in that Superbowl.

So the year before it didn't matter that their OL was ****. It only mattered when they lost?

Patrick has been painfully below avg in most his Superbowls.

Where are the people saying he won because the defense? Which they did tonight.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back