PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers lose Henry for the Season - Will they call the Pats about Gronk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello, this is the Patriots" "San Diego? You want Gronk?" "How does it feel to want?" "Seriously, thanks for the call."

One more point: WHY would we give a potential top AFC threat our 2nd best player?

Why is it that so many Patsfans have some innate paranoia? They see something happen to a player on another team on the opposite coast and immediately think “oh no, we’re screwed!!”

My thought is “that’s too bad, what am I having for breakfast?”:p

If only the Pats front office had some defense against these teams plundering their roster.

If the Chargers want to do that, I'd be willing to pick up Allen at LAX and give him a ride to the facility! (I live 90 minutes from LAX) Hell, I'd even buy lunch....
We can probably package in Richards as well although we may have to GIVE them a 2nd for the trouble.

I have to admit, if the goal is to not win a Super Bowl this season this is a great idea.

I think people need to realize real fast that because of his injuries and retirement talk, Gronk will never net in a trade anything Patriots fans or ownership would consider equal value.

Gronk is a generational talent. But if you tried to trade Gronk for Bosa, the Chargers would be the ones likely getting the additional picks to get the trade through.

EdAhctl.png
Still waiting...

gronkowski for their first in 2019? Very tempting, but i’ll Have to pass.

Gronkowski is a desperately needed receiver now.

Edelman is 33 and coming off a torn acl. Plus he has an injury history.

Hogan is slow.

Mitchell does not look healthy.

Dorsett is an empty uniform.

Britt is an under achiever, but could be special in our offense.

Mathews is slower than hogan. But very good at creating separation.

Bottom line is we need gronkowski to catch some balls for us this season.

You've clearly gone off the deep end. Claims that Hogan and Matthews are slow? Really?

Mitchell doesn't look healthy? When did you see him working out? Were you spying on the team during OTAs?

...Claims that Hogan and Matthews are slow? Really?

Mitchell doesn't look healthy? When did you see him working out? Were you spying on the team during OTAs?
Matthews underwent both knee & ankle surgeries during the off-season, and wasn't a burner to begin with.

And I don't know why this is news to you, but Mitchell indeed isn't healthy, obviously.

Matthews underwent both knee & ankle surgeries during the off-season, and wasn't a burner to begin with.

And I don't know why this is news to you, but Mitchell indeed isn't healthy, obviously.
It's concerning that he's still running with his leg wrapped up.

Matthews runs a 4.44. That's not slow like was implied. Matthews may not be a "deep threat" but that doesn't mean he's slow.

Mitchell wasn't healthy in December. It's nearly June. Care to get with the program? Oh, wait. I keep forgetting to whom I'm talking.. Mr. Armchair "I know better than Belichick" GM.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

gronkowski for their first in 2019? Very tempting, but i’ll Have to pass.

Gronkowski is a desperately needed receiver now.

Edelman is 33 and coming off a torn acl. Plus he has an injury history.

Hogan is slow.

Mitchell does not look healthy.

Dorsett is an empty uniform.

Britt is an under achiever, but could be special in our offense.

Mathews is slower than hogan. But very good at creating separation.

Bottom line is we need gronkowski to catch some balls for us this season.
Uh, Hogan ain't slow. There were times last season when he ran even faster than Brandin Cooks.

Still waiting...
If I had to guess, I would say sometime within the next 7 days, so that it will be finalized a couple/few days before minicamp on June 5th.

I’d its not for Bosa, or maybe Ingram and some change then no thanks.
I could see Ingram, but Bosa may be the best up and coming defensive player in the game right now, at least on the line.

Long thread. Did anyone mention Dwayne Allen yet?
What would it cost us to move him? Kidding. Kidding. He’s a fine enough blocking TE, although a bit on the expensive side as it pertains to the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back