Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconGrundleCandy

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
He's right about Uncle Dugg. Horrible pick, just horrible.
Maybe, I had a few prospects graded higher. So probably wouldn't have been my pick.

As for OJ, I love him but he's out there with some of these post. I remember him saying there was only 4 WR that could run options routes one year :oops:. Like 4 in all of college football? Just a crazy thing to say without any real explanation. Stuff like that is pretty common.

Like questioning Dugger's strength & conditioning program or the fact that a coach shrugs his shoulders 2 practices into meeting Dugger. If that even happened the way. Like Dugger isn't successful or a failure bc of the gym he was working out in. We legit had posters showing pictures of his weight room to show OJ Dugger wasn't using a broomstick and Poland Springs jugs to squat.

Also and this is key. How can you post on a draft forum for almost 20 years but don't have a record or your grades? I remember saying this to Manxman. You're a draftnik posting on a draft forum this long, you should absolutely keep a record. If not it's really tough to take people seriously bc of hindsight.

Zuma

Wookiee
PatsFans.com Supporter
He's right about Uncle Dugg. Horrible pick, just horrible.

Patriots-Ravens Takeaways: How Damien Harris Has Compared To Sony Michel - NESN.com

RUN DEFENSE
All things considered — with the wind, rain and potent Ravens rushing attack — the Patriots did a great job stopping the run on Sunday night, limiting Baltimore to 115 yards on 28 carries.

Tackling efficiency
Dugger: five stops, one missed tackle
Simon: three stops
Guy: two stops
Hall: three stops, two missed tackles
DT Carl Davis: stop
DT Byron Cowart: stop
LB Anfernee Jennings: stop
Jones: two stops, two missed tackles
Winovich: two stops, two missed tackles
Uche: stop, missed tackle
Jackson: missed tackle
Devin McCourty: missed tackle
Jason McCourty: missed tackle
Phillips: one stop, three missed tackles

— Hall struggled overall in his second career start. The Patriots do have a bit of a hole there at inside linebacker even when Ja’Whaun Bentley is healthy. It might, eventually, be time to see how Uche could fill in.

Dugger played a great overall game despite the missed tackle. He has a rare combination of size and speed and could give the Patriots’ defense a major boost in the second half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.