PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Cavs - Game 6 - Garnett on Fire !!!

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Garnett looks 10 years younger tonight ...

My fingers are crossed for no game #7 ... :eat2:

Refs seem to want it to go 7.

How the hell does Big Baby get three fouls in 5 minutes?

Refs seem to want it to go 7.

How the hell does Big Baby get three fouls in 5 minutes?

:explative ... What You Said ... :explative

And then not get fouled while three people are hitting him while he's trying to put up a shot. $*%&#&#^

this game is the biggest farce i have ever seen. Refs suck and LeBron is just running people over without getting called for a foul. The Cavs are getting EVERY rebound...this game is making me frickin' sick! Hope the second half goes better.

Why don't the C's, especially Garnett, go inside more?

And I'm really sick of Lebron.

they need to go inside all the time...the outside shot is not falling and they pretty much had there way inside the last game.

I really lost some respect for LeBron this series...he is a little crybaby for sure.

Totally agree with you guys, the refs are AWFUL in this game. Big Baby is playing out of his mind and getting totally jobbed. Ray Allen looks awful, which isn't helping.

Just terrible, I'm so frustrated right now...

Since I don't even pretend to know much about basketball I've been a little hesitant to join in (or give credence) to the "Doc must go" stuff out there, but honest to god...does he have any idea what he's doing? Is he telling them stuff they aren't paying attention to? Oh my God! Rondo took over the game when he played most of the time and wasn't coming out every 2 minutes for alien head. No sh!t?

Sigh.

At least he has Eddie House playing point backing up Rondo, you know, like he did ALL YEAR LONG! Damn Doc, why not stick with what got you 66 wins in the regular season!

How was that a turnover?

Now pierce turns it over...wtf?

i guess the pistons are the only team capable of winning a road game...this is a weird playoffs

That Was A Terrible Offensive Foul Call On Pierce!!!

Um, and why did they not foul James and let him get it to their best FT shooter (Wally) while at the same time letting 8 seconds run off the clock? Great job guys, way to be thinking out there!

That Was A Terrible Offensive Foul Call On Pierce!!!

Lebron gets EVERY CALL!!!!!!!! Total bull****. Easy blocking foul call.

Um, and why did they not foul James and let him get it to their best FT shooter (Wally) while at the same time letting 8 seconds run off the clock? Great job guys, way to be thinking out there!

They tried to foul James. For the first time all game, just breathing on him wasn't enough for a foul.

They tried to foul James. For the first time all game, just breathing on him wasn't enough for a foul.

I guess the Cavs weren't even in the bonus yet so it didn't matter.

Lebron gets EVERY CALL!!!!!!!! Total bull****. Easy blocking foul call.

Yeah that one was really bad, not even close to offensive.

Travel!!!!!!! Wtf These Refs!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back