PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Cavs - Game 6 - Garnett on Fire !!!

If they lose, which looks pretty likely right now, I can't wait to hear Tommy on the postgame. He's got to be losing it right now.

Terrible calls. Terrible. Lebron gets to the line more than the whole Celtic team. How is that even right at all?

I don't even know if I can stomach a Game 7. I'm afraid the refs will screw us over again.

I don't even know if I can stomach a Game 7. I'm afraid the refs will screw us over again.

They'll be a little more even. They make calls like that in Boston, they won't make it out of the Garden.

GO TOMMY!

He just called for the official to be fined for the Pierce call. LOL...it's almost worth it to hear him go.

If I'm Doc, I'm getting tossed at that point in the game, btw. I'm going to tell that official he's ...well use your imagination.

They'll be a little more even. They make calls like that in Boston, they won't make it out of the Garden.

GO TOMMY!

He just called for the official to be fined for the Pierce call. LOL...it's almost worth it to hear him go.

If I'm Doc, I'm getting tossed at that point in the game, btw. I'm going to tell that official he's ...well use your imagination.

I only wish Tommy was in Cleveland doing the game, he would have been priceless commenting on that dogpoop officiating.

worst call ever. that ref is going to have a hit out on him...unbelieveable....why does lebron get every foul call?

I only wish Tommy was in Cleveland doing the game, he would have been priceless commenting on that dogpoop officiating.

He's pretty good going at it now...He says he'd have been tossed if he were there.

:D

The charging call is still leaving me shaking my head. I cannot believe that.

NBA officiating in general is a joke. The refs have heavily favored the Hawks and Cavs in several of our away games.

Yes I agree and Donny Marshall sucks, why can't find an old Celtic veteran for road game color that fights for the team. It's a Celtic tradition going back to Johnny Most.

The charging call is still leaving me shaking my head. I cannot believe that.

NBA officiating in general is a joke. The refs have heavily favored the Hawks and Cavs in several of our away games.

The Celtics make the league money. The more games the more they make.

Yes I agree and Donny Marshall sucks, why can't find an old Celtic veteran for road game color that fights for the team. It's a Celtic tradition going back to Johnny Most.
Why does Marshall commentate now and not Tommy?

Arlen Speculum needs to have the NBA investigated ... and quickly.

Heinsoln had back surgery last year. He doesn't travel anymore. Donny is a good analyst, even though he was a total scrubb, bench player, 12th man. But I still prefer someone who wore green. I do like Marshall though. Well spoken, articulate, and understands the game.

Heinsoln had back surgery last year. He doesn't travel anymore. Donny is a good analyst, even though he was a total scrubb, bench player, 12th man. But I still prefer someone who wore green. I do like Marshall though. Well spoken, articulate, and understands the game.

Yeah but we want a HOMER, not competent, unbiased analysis!!!

Tommy's got to sit down with Donny and school him in the art of complaining about the refs.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back