PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics playoff run: drive for #18

18 turnovers
67% FT %

Refs ain't the problem
Came back to elaborate the free throws issue. The lights might be too bright.

Hopefully we can get revenge.

My pick was Warriors in 6, but this new NBA doesn’t constantly have teams that step on throats. Will not shock me if Celtics bounce back and it goes back to GS for game 7.

Not the reason the Celtics lost, but very pivotal plays. I should know better that sports leagues aren’t justice departments.

Steph wasn’t even good tonight. Sucks. Team gets too sloppy sometimes. Happened all playoffs

Celtics are taking bad shots and turning the ball over. The end. Ugly.

This loss is on you Nancy. Thanks for nothing.

I SAID I hoped I was wrong, but you jinxed it for everyone by telling me to STFU (post #325). You need to learn: trolling has consequences.

Second worst officiated game in the series. Especially in the fourth. Three possessions in a row, capping it off with Poole slapping himself with Smart’s arm and then Draymond getting into Tatum and the Celtic’s bench while the ref talks him off a cliff. Unreal.

Win in Boston and close it out in the land of fake basketball fans. Celtics in seven, eat Dungeness crab.
Refs have been awful for both teams don't do this

I SAID I hoped I was wrong, but you jinxed it for everyone by telling me to STFU (post #325). You need to learn: trolling has consequences.
20220614_000127.jpg

Refs have been awful for both teams don't do this
You're right. Thanks for calling me out. I was steaming after a sequence of three calls that really should not be made in a finals game. The Celtics had their chances to win games 4 and 5 but they decided to play like the Harlem Globe Trotters instead. The team and its fans can live with the fact that this team only learns through agony. I just hope they know it's a lot harder to make the finals than the Eastern Conference Finals.

You're right. Thanks for calling me out. I was steaming after a sequence of three calls that really should not be made in a finals game. The Celtics had their chances to win games 4 and 5 but they decided to play like the Harlem Globe Trotters instead. The team and its fans can live with the fact that this team only learns through agony. I just hope they know it's a lot harder to make the finals than the Eastern Conference Finals.
Turnovers bro that's what is killing them

Poor Red.

I hope that he wasnt watching. He built a Dynasty modeled after old Boston. The Boston that was tough and hardworking. Blue collar and not like the Nancy Boys in California. If the old Celts lost, it was not because they quit or did it to themselves. Like last night.

You can't blame only the refs, but they sure did put their thumbs on the scale! Makes it hard to complain about NFL refs, tbh

Celtics just played bad. Almost to a man. Brown was awful. Tatum didn’t step up in the 4th. Horford looks worn out. So sloppy. Missed FTs. Right now they look dead in the water.

The good news is they have one home game to force a game 7 in the finals. There's still time to write an ending to this that we'll love. Doesn't feel like that's gonna happen but who the hell knows.

Celtics just played bad. Almost to a man. Brown was awful. Tatum didn’t step up in the 4th. Horford looks worn out. So sloppy. Missed FTs. Right now they look dead in the water.

The good news is they have one home game to force a game 7 in the finals. There's still time to write an ending to this that we'll love. Doesn't feel like that's gonna happen but who the hell knows.
They don't make it easy on themselves do they?
Oth, throughout the playoffs they've played their best when their backs were against the wall.

They don't make it easy on themselves do they?
Oth, throughout the playoffs they've played their best when their backs were against the wall.
Kind of evokes feelings about the 2011 Patriots. It catches up to you eventually.

Kind of evokes feelings about the 2011 Patriots. It catches up to you eventually
I kind of feel that’s what happened in game five. I mean on the face of it that’s a pretty tall order, they’re going to a place that it’s notoriously hard for visiting teams to win, against a championship team. But the feeling I had was at the Celtics would win because that’s what they’ve done. Which is exactly when it stops happening

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back