PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021

Langford out 3 more months.
Kemba out until January.

But at least we got the 28.6M TPE to use at the trading deadline or in free agency next year.

I think we are gonna see more of Nesmith and Pritchard than expected....and I love the Teague/Thompson signings.

This team belongs to the Jays now....
Romeo = (another Danny Ainge) Bust.

I'll take him...He would be perfect for what we need (somebody at the 4-spot to help clean up all of our missed shots)...
Randle has a "ball hog" rep
This will trigger the Celtics kiddie core who have already chased 3 max contract guys out of Boston and caused Smart to chuck chairs

In other words, I'm all in on Randle

Romeo = (another Danny Ainge) Bust.

I disagree. His wrist release seems too extended for my tastes....but the kid can shoot AND was a pretty good wing defender in spurts last year.

I'll take him...He would be perfect for what we need (somebody at the 4-spot to help clean up all of our missed shots)...

he fits the situation......the knicks drafted Obi Toppin and signed Nerlens Noel...they're also pretty happy with Mitchell Robinson....they're not going anywhere any time soon, so they will likely look to load up on cap space and make some noise that way.

John Wall and a 1st rounder to Houston for Russell Westbrook

teams going sideways

Celts are a bank shot 3 pointer from being 0-3.....just saying

Celts are a bank shot 3 pointer from being 0-3.....just saying

could have just as easily been 2 - 1 at this moment .... no walker.....right now, the starting lineup is lacking offense with Theis, Thompson, and Smart

In general, this league is very all over the place right now......Bucks and Heat play on consecutive nights......Bucks win by 47 and Heat win by 11

Nets crush the Warriors and the Celtics only to lose to the Hornets and the Grizz?

Hopefully Brown's 42 points last night will stop including his name in trade talks especially concerning 31 year old James Harden.

Agree. Harden is a better offensive player than Brown and completely useless as a defender. Also he is a diva and I do not want to see his sulkiness in Boston. Brown seems to be a good teammate whose priority is a team success.

Hopefully Brown's 42 points last night will stop including his name in trade talks especially concerning 31 year old James Harden.
I think it’s just people making crap up......no contending team has the resources to make available to bring him in....and, he’s not a winner

Agree. Harden is a better offensive player than Brown and completely useless as a defender. Also he is a diva and I do not want to see his sulkiness in Boston. Brown seems to be a good teammate whose priority is a team success.
I would go so far to say JB would make a great lifetime Celtic. He signed a team friendly contract and seems to love living in Boston. He takes classes at Harvard and is a great role model for kids,

It won't because Harden is a top 5 NBA player and potential HOF. Jaylen Brown is unlikely to reach such heights so player for player who gives you the best chance of winning an NBA title? It's James Harden, obviously.

In terms of who makes us better on the court its 100% Harden. But then you take into account age, team chemistry and a far longer window with a Tatum/Brown duo and it becomes a tougher call.

I want Brown to stay in Boston over two years of Harden. Not least because I think Jaylen is such a great representative for this team. I want at least 5-10 years of Jaylen Brown than risking Kyrie 2.0.

It won't because Harden is a top 5 NBA player and potential HOF. Jaylen Brown is unlikely to reach such heights so player for player who gives you the best chance of winning an NBA title? It's James Harden, obviously.

In terms of who makes us better on the court its 100% Harden. But then you take into account age, team chemistry and a far longer window with a Tatum/Brown duo and it becomes a tougher call.

I want Brown to stay in Boston over two years of Harden. Not least because I think Jaylen is such a great representative for this team. I want at least 5-10 years of Jaylen Brown than risking Kyrie 2.0.
James Harden will never be a Celtic. Harden will never be spoken of as one of the greats.

Great to see Tacko out there for 6mins (with his 100%FT) even though he looked like Tinman out there - needs more suicide drills. Pritchard looks like a seasoned veteran out there (he's older than Tatum, though). Always enjoyed watching the Celtics as they usually put out a ton of effort. Hopefully the shots keep falling, otherwise, it's gonna be pretty ugly.

Disappointing 96-93 loss in Detroit to the 0-4 Pistons. Maybe this young team celebrated too much last night as they started out with 12 first quarter points.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back