Celtics 2021

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
any I think that is the main issue...they are not playing as a team. A lot of individuals on the floor and other than the occasional lob pass, everything else is iso or one man basketball. That is not going to cut it. Tatum is frustrating as well and certainly thinks he is Kobe.

I have enjoyed watching Kornet and Pritchard.
I also think brown and Tatum are still growing in terms of maturity.....they’re still going to get better, but I hope the process doesn’t wear them out

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I also think brown and Tatum are still growing in terms of maturity.....they’re still going to get better, but I hope the process doesn’t wear them out
TIME LORD!
If you are subscriber, this morning's review in the Athletic of his development into an intelligent player is a very good read.
The seduction is a core of the J's, Time Lord, and Pritchard, with a power forward to be named later.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
6 out of 7. Two good wins against solid teams. Tatum is playing great basketball. I’m not ready to say the C’s have turned the corner but there are two more games ahead that they ought to win and we are getting all our guys back onto the court consistently. They are playing their best since pre-Tatum Covid.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
6 out of 7. Two good wins against solid teams. Tatum is playing great basketball. I’m not ready to say the C’s have turned the corner but there are two more games ahead that they ought to win and we are getting all our guys back onto the court consistently. They are playing their best since pre-Tatum Covid.
they're playing defense....and 70% assist rate means they're doing better as a team.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Other than the bench, again, nearly choking the game away we looked damn good. But on that note:

This is the third time that the third string players have surrendered a giant lead in a matter of minutes. It’s unbelievable how bad it can get. Tremont Waters is horrendous, so is Wagner. Of course guys like Tremont and Carsen know their careers in the NBA are about up and they are trying to get theirs but speeding up the game with a 27 point lead.

Boggles me why Brad, who has seen this before, would allow a lead like that to dwindle to 7 points before reinserting starters. He didn’t even need to put the starters back in, he could’ve just gotten Pritchard, Kornet, Williams back in around 15-20 points.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Other than the bench, again, nearly choking the game away we looked damn good. But on that note:

This is the third time that the third string players have surrendered a giant lead in a matter of minutes. It’s unbelievable how bad it can get. Tremont Waters is horrendous, so is Wagner. Of course guys like Tremont and Carsen know their careers in the NBA are about up and they are trying to get theirs but speeding up the game with a 27 point lead.

Boggles me why Brad, who has seen this before, would allow a lead like that to dwindle to 7 points before reinserting starters. He didn’t even need to put the starters back in, he could’ve just gotten Pritchard, Kornet, Williams back in around 15-20 points.

enter Jabari Parker

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster

That ENTIRE 2019 draft should've had Danny FIRED.

Don't know which is more Inexcusable: Danny's 2019 draft or Don Sweeney's 2015 draft...

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
That ENTIRE 2019 draft should've had Danny FIRED.

Don't know which is more Inexcusable: Danny's 2019 draft or Don Sweeney's 2015 draft...
I definitely don’t think Danny is as bad of a drafter as he’s made out to be. Pretty much all second round picks are crap shoots. From 2014 on he’s drafted a number of good players:

Tatum and Brown are going to be perennial All-Stars and Tatum should be one of the top players in the league. Neither of those guys were projected as best from their class but they were either best from their class or top three.

Smart is one of the best defenders in the league and a very good player as much as he can infuriate us at times (he does less of that nowadays).

Rozier is a 20 ppg player and a worthy starting guard. Robert Williams has come along and turned out to be a very impactful player with a high ceiling if he can avoid injuries.

Thats five good to excellent picks in the past six years. Grant Williams is a mixed bag. Half the time I see him as a nice rotational player and half the time I want him gone. I think Langford is a bust and reserve judgement on Nesmith who I would rather take Langfords minutes.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
I definitely don’t think Danny is as bad of a drafter as he’s made out to be. Pretty much all second round picks are crap shoots. From 2014 on he’s drafted a number of good players:

Tatum and Brown are going to be perennial All-Stars and Tatum should be one of the top players in the league. Neither of those guys were projected as best from their class but they were either best from their class or top three.

Smart is one of the best defenders in the league and a very good player as much as he can infuriate us at times (he does less of that nowadays).

Rozier is a 20 ppg player and a worthy starting guard. Robert Williams has come along and turned out to be a very impactful player with a high ceiling if he can avoid injuries.

Thats five good to excellent picks in the past six years. Grant Williams is a mixed bag. Half the time I see him as a nice rotational player and half the time I want him gone. I think Langford is a bust and reserve judgement on Nesmith who I would rather take Langfords minutes.

Yeah I do like the Time Lord pick...Danny doesn't draft big men nearly as much as he should, and he was probably the BPA regardless of position at the time the choice was made...I'm really pulling for him...