PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021-22

Good start

At least they have a better group of PF/Cs going forward, especially if Jabari Parker re-signs...Now they need to find a PG of the Future...

With any luck, the Celtics will knock it the hell off with the faux basketball, and get back to understanding that centers don't need to be 3 point shooters, and point guards shouldn't just be short 2 guards.

At least they have a better group of PF/Cs going forward, especially if Jabari Parker re-signs...Now they need to find a PG of the Future...
i thought Pritchard looked good off the bench and can handle the ball. is he considered a PG or SG?

Jay Williams should have stayed in bed today.

E4l0CmfWUAMKPEC.jpg

I like the Moses Brown acquisition. Moses and Horford plus Thompson and Timelord gives them 4 solid bigs. Having two young wings who put up 25 per game is special. Tatum just has to get rid of his Melo-ball loser tendencies but he has future mvp potential if he works hard.

I like the Moses Brown acquisition. Moses and Horford plus Thompson and Timelord gives them 4 solid bigs. Having two young wings who put up 25 per game is special. Tatum just has to get rid of his Melo-ball loser tendencies but he has future mvp potential if he works hard.
lol Moses brown was just a cap fill in so the salaries matched in the trade. He will be playing for the Maine Celtics. Thompson is a bum. And injury lord cant stay healthy if his life depended on it. Al horford is just old, but cheaper than kembas contract. The Celtics bigs are anything but solid. The trade wasn't about getting better. Because they didn't. It was just a salary dump. In a year, they will be able to go shopping again in the free agent market.

Lol he claims he was hacked. Boston may have its racial issues but the Celtics have been ahead of the curve in a lot of this stuff.

Jay Williams was never bright.

The C's have been a very progressive team, first black HC and first all black starting lineup. Guys like Jay have to separate the C's from whatever one thinks of Boston's reputation. On the flip side it's also true that Bill Russell's home was defecated in so it's not all roses either.

i thought Pritchard looked good off the bench and can handle the ball. is he considered a PG or SG?

hybrid…..he doesn’t create enough assists to be a real 1, but even back in the 80s neither ainge nor Johnson were real 1s

Pritchard could develop into a starter

Supposedly their 2nd-round pick this past year, Yam Madar, made an impression in the Israeli Premier League and could be a potential candidate for the 15-man roster this coming season...

Supposedly their 2nd-round pick this past year, Yam Madar, made an impression in the Israeli Premier League and could be a potential candidate for the 15-man roster this coming season...

he's got potential.....very sound game....prob won't be NBA ready next year

this guy should be there in round 2

Last edited:
he's got potential.....very sound game....prob won't be NBA ready next year

this guy should be there in round 2

Interesting...Left-handed shot, but mostly right-handed dribble...NBA range...Above the rim finisher...Looks more like a 2-Guard than a Point...Wonder if the Brad, if #45 is kept, doesn't opt for the most NBA-ready player rather than a draft & stash because of the lack of a first-rounder?

Interesting...Left-handed shot, but mostly right-handed dribble...NBA range...Above the rim finisher...Looks more like a 2-Guard than a Point...Wonder if the Brad, if #45 is kept, doesn't opt for the most NBA-ready player rather than a draft & stash because of the lack of a first-rounder?

depends on who stays…..I think the midget/giant/bodybuilder experiments are over…right now:

tatum, brown, smart, rwill, gwill, Pritchard, Langford, nesmith, horford, Thompson, Parker, mbrown are on the team….my suggestion?

- bring back Fournier
- try to bring back theis and dump Thompson
- bring in a solid vet 1

5 - rwill, mbrown
4 - horford, theis, gwill
Wings - Tatum, brown, Fournier, Langford, nesmith
Guards - smart, Pritchard, vet 1, rookie 1/2

I’d even see if olynyk would come back for short $

depends on who stays…..I think the midget/giant/bodybuilder experiments are over…right now:

tatum, brown, smart, rwill, gwill, Pritchard, Langford, nesmith, horford, Thompson, Parker, mbrown are on the team….my suggestion?

- bring back Fournier
- try to bring back theis and dump Thompson
- bring in a solid vet 1

5 - rwill, mbrown
4 - horford, theis, gwill
Wings - Tatum, brown, Fournier, Langford, nesmith
Guards - smart, Pritchard, vet 1, rookie 1/2

I’d even see if olynyk would come back for short $

They should keep Thompson. He can take on a triple team.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back